Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Another crossover with just the lead = I'm not interested. This season has not been thrilling me overall. I enjoyed last season more up until this point. I really want to see some two case episodes back, usually at least one case is interesting.

2. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

A tweet from CSI Writer's Room :

'Ahem. Even if you're not a fan of Finn, you might change your mind about her TOMORROW in 1308 directed by @Huntvision #csi

3. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

^I'd like to think so, but I'm not that hopeful.

But I'll still watch

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

^^^
    I'm with you Sharp.

I'm not a fan of crossovers; the trilogy was such a farce. But I do watch both NY and LV, so I'll tune in. I just hope they come up with a plausible reason for DB to go to NY.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm definitely interested to see Mac in Vegas, but I wish they'd do a group crossover once, not just the lead. I wonder if it's lack of money or just they don't want to be bothered or that it'd be hard to find things for everyone to do...IDK, but it would be nice. At least it's better than the Ray one, though.

I hope we get a scene with Mac and Brass...IDK if there'll be a chance for their shared background to come up, but I've long wanted those two to meet. (as long as they keep in mind the age difference and don't try to say they served together or anything.)

6. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Meh towards the crossover.

If they're going to spend a while talking about the Mac/his girlfriend thing, at least keep it to the NY episode where I'd guess more people care about it. I'll be really pissed off if we have their relationship forced down our throats throughout it.

Saying that, I'll probably watch the second part though unlike the other crossovers the show's done, seeing as I used to be a regular NY watcher when Vegas was in its darker days. I just wish it wasn't Mac who was involved, he's probably my least favourite of the NY bunch.

Edit - LOL at the Twitter comment about us "warming up to Finn", looks like the writers aren't getting the excitement they were hoping for for the episode.

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Yeah...doubt it.

On the crossovers, I liked the original with Miami. The ones with Ray were a joke, in my opinion. Too far-fetched and over the top, especially since Ray was the newbie. Might be okay with DB, but still...if he's the only one in the NY ep I doubt if I'll watch that part.

8. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Just stumbled across something extra about the crossover episode.

Is that a B-case added to it? Seems a bit strange but I'm definitely happy the whole focus isn't on Mac/Christine, even if the two cases do turn out to be related.

9. MacsGirlMel

You should check out NY again,Smokey,it's good these days.

Interesting there's a B case,yeah...the others were single case. And I wouldn't be surprised they were related either.

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

My theory? A bottle of the counterfeit wine ends up by accident at Christine's hotel room. Room service made a mistake, someone realizes something is up and they go after her.

11. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Episode 13.13 "In Vino Veritas"

STORY LINE: The CSI crew investigate the murder of a con man who's been selling counterfeit bottles of a rare wine for millions of dollars; Mac shows up from NY for a romantic weekend with Christine, who appears to have vanished from her hotel room, which is the scene of a crime..

12. Lt.Sugar

Lt.Sugar Hit and Run

I like CSI and CSI NY, so I look forward to this and wonder, if Mac will ask what happened to Ray or if they act like he has never been around (ignore the Ray time, like I do *lol*)
    Would prefer to have the whole team go to NY, but I guess that's not possible, somebody has to solve the crimes in Vegas too.

The only downside is, I hope with every new episode, Grissom will come back for a visit, won't happen in the crossover as WP never liked them :(

13. riddick

riddick Rookie

Rather than a crossover with CSI NY sounds like a crossover with "Murder she wrote"

14. MacsGirlMel

What makes you say that? I haven't seen MSW much so I'm not sure.

15. warrick17

warrick17 Hit and Run

wtf! 2 days after my comment about some writer room activitys in this board, tptb complete my wishlist with the crossover episode,super creepy!maybe i'm actually annoying in expressing these simular storyarcs, but i can't help myself to document this moment.
    btw. the execution that they attempt was a bit sloppy.till now, it's the demotion of hodges which subject had the most attention given to.warrick's non excistence and the two case episodes wheren't directed properly.

may 11th
    -flashback episode with warrick
    -ellie, sofia
    -crossover with ny
    -greg development
    -TWO(THREE/FOUR:drool:) case episodes now and then
    - less hodges