Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

To be honest, when its Mac's day off I'd be curious to see how many people like the episode because I know a lot of people that find him boring

2. Rena

Rena Rookie

Hell, wait! How do you know that girl is Adam's girlfriend? What did I miss? I've never heard of Adam dating someone :wtf:

As far as I get it there will be a 2 weeks hiatus? It's said the new episode (9x09) will air on December 7th. So no ep on November 23rd and 31st? :eek:

3. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I wouldn't worry about a two-week hiatus. :) This is normal for most shows so they can air re-runs for those who missed them during their original airings. :)

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

When they announced the casting of Melissa Fumero, they implied that she was his girlfriend, and the picture captions CBS released with the promo pics confirm it: "Meanwhile, Adam (A.J. Buckley, left) spends his day off in an unexpected way, which doesn’t include his girlfriend, Michelle Rhodes (Melissa Fumero, right)"

As for the schedule, I believe it goes like this:

11/23 - no new episode
    11/30 - 9.09 "Blood Out"
    12/07 - 9.10 "The Real McCoy"

Then probably repeats until January 11th, according to the Futon Critic.

5. Rena

Rena Rookie

Oh, it's "a two week hiatus", not "weeks" :lol:

Okay, I DID miss that. I should check that section more often. Gosh, that cute boy's got a girlfriend. I'll bet she's awesome and smart.

Thanks for updating me :)

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I thought of something else too. I really hope they didn't kill off Adam's mom like they did Lindsay's and possibly Don's.

7. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Mac day off? I'm thinking at least now that he has a girlfriend then it would be more based on their relationship. Cause let's face it: Mac wouldn't know what to do with himself. Remember in Point of View? He was going crazy being at home and not at work.

I'm still tuning into the reruns because the first few epsidoes aired at 8pm and I was at work. Missed a lot. :rolleyes:

Oh that would stink if they killed Adam mom off. It would make more sense that his parents seperated. In one of the pics Charles Ross still has a wedding ring on. Not sure if that is because of the actor or the character. But I did notice.

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Here's something from E!'s spoiler chat:

9. Rena

Rena Rookie

That's true, but it's about Las Vegas. Adam doesn't have a fiancé (yet). It's about...dude, I can't tell you, but it's NOT Adam! :lol:

10. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Maybe it's Sheldon and Camille, particularly given the Sheldon/Mac bit in 'Near Death' regarding her.

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Just saw the story about the NY and CSI crossover and I have to say I'm pretty "meh" about it. Not looking forward to Mac running over everyone and going outside the bounds of his job because . . . IT'S PERSONAL!!! :rolleyes:

12. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I think it's more about Sheldon.
    Maybe Mac and Christine elope and get marred in Vegas. :guffaw:

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Nah, Rena is right. I've seen more specific spoilers that indicate this is referring to a Vegas character. I'd be really surprised if it applied to both series or anything like that.

(If you want the specific spoilers and don't mind knowing things about upcoming episodes of CSI, you can find the details in this post in the Vegas forum's 'spoiler reference guide' thread.)

Not sure how I feel about the crossover. I'd prefer if it wasn't ~personal for a character. To be honest, I'd prefer if Mac's girlfriend was never put into danger just so she could be rescued by the Hero. And the whole might-break-protocol-to-save-someone thing is getting old. I mean, I get it, but it's just been done so many times...

I dunno, we'll see.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Uh oh... I just read the latest crossover episode. :shifty:

EDIT: Has Horatio gone to Vegas? I know Langston went to NY. Did he go to Miami?

15. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/CSI-Crossover-Episode-1056716.aspx