Grade 'Late Admissions'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Nov 16, 2012.

?

How would you grade Late Admissions?

1. A+

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A-

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  4. B+

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. B

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. B-

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  7. C+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. C

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  9. C-

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  1. JoFlackPenguin

JoFlackPenguin Hit and Run

I'm glad I watched it ondemand after the first Lindsay scene i just fast forwarded all her other scenes.... I rather watch Sid cutting open dead people for 45 minutes

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Well, I think this shows that most people still don't really know what they want in life. Heck, I'm still not sure what I want to do in my life and I haven't even hit 40 yet.

I hope you didn't fast forward through the kid Lindsay scenes, I liked those and it makes sense why it still affects her.

3. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Me too :lol:
    After the first one I wanted to strangle the tv every time another flashback came on. It felt like I was watching bad fanfic that beats a plot point to death in a badly written way on top of it. I wanted to scream "WE GET IT ALREADY!!!!" Who wouldn't still be affected to certain extent by having all their best friends shot while you hid in fear of your life and witnessed it. We didn't need that many tweeny diary type flashbacks to establish the girls were bffs. One would have been sufficient and appropriate.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  4. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Found this episode pretty boring to be honest, found myself skipping ALL of the Lindsay parts because she/it was boring me

5. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Well, for those who don't read the spoilers, and fast forward the Lindsay teen parts, Lucy was named after one of Lucy's murdered friends, not the woman who killed Danny's neighbor Ruben.

6. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

You know, for a guy who'd been on death row for the last six years, Daniel Katums looked a lot better and a lot younger than Lindsay.

Six years from season 3, jeez, has it been that long already?

Did they switch his name from Cadence to Katums or did we just hear it wrong before? Was it written anywhere official before? Is this like the Jennifer/Jessica issue? I dug out my season 3 dvds and listened to the end of "Sleight Out of Hand" and it sounded like "Cadence" but it could have been "Katums". It wasn't completely clear.

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I liked it,too,Speedslady,though the not answering Danny's call did irk me. Also noticed I wasn't the only one to wonder who was watching Lucy in that scene.

Btw Vegaslights,you didn't review the other ep so I'm curious. Why do you say Unspoken was 'drivel'?

I don't think things have gone that downhill in general I loved the last ep but though I was looking forward to this one,I wasn't as excited at the end as the last one. I did expect the dislike of yet another rich kids case...they should quit recycling settings that way.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I lol'd when in the flashbacks they used the word "goth." I'm sorry, but Lindsay is way too old to have been with kids who used that term as teenagers. It's like Stella all over again. The next time we have a Lindsay story they'll be arresting Danny for having sex with a minor. :guffaw:

As far as I know it was always Katums.

ETA: I really liked "Unspoken," but I agree it's all been downhill since. Although I can't imagine getting any worse than this episode so hopefully they'll go back on the upswing.

9. MS1213

MS1213 Hit and Run

To me it looked like Danny was sitting right outside the front door of their house/apartment. If that's the case why would he need anyone to watch Lucy?

Really? I'm in my early thirties and the term was around when I was in High School.

10. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

I called the killer as soon as he appeared onscreen. My husband laughed, as this has been the umpteenth time on the various CSIs that I've done this lately.
    I liked the Lindsay stuff. I had not read any spoilers, so I didn't understand why she needed to go back at this particular time until the very end. For a second, I thought she was going to yell for them to stop because she was having doubts. Instead, we got the "Late Admission." Nice closure.

11. PerfectAnomaly

I have a hard time believing Lindsay is in her early thirties.

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Faylinn reviews the episodes; I only do in the event I get to see an episode early. I felt "Unspoken" was unbearably awkward, filled with moments that needed dialogue and could not be substituted by a pat on the back or a look of pure constipation. It was a failed attempt in every regard.

13. Rena

Rena Rookie

I'll make it short. I didn't like this one. The backround story was nice since I like Lindsay a lot more than Christine. The way she treated Danny wasn't that bad. Maybe she was in no mood to talk to him. That happens. I wouldn't blame her for that since Mac did that for a long time due to his stupid pride. I'd say it wouldn't be fair to judge Linday but defend stupid Mac for his stupid pride just because "Well, this is Mac". Not answering the phone is a lot less bad than flat out lyling to people, IMO.
    The case was so boring and lame I stopped paying attention whenever I saw one of these kids and started playing solitaire on my computer. What picture am I supposed to get of (rich) American High School kids anyway?! :lol:

I'd give it a C-.

14. PerfectAnomaly

If Lindsay didn't have a history of shutting Danny out and then bitching at him for doing the same thing to her I wouldn't think it was such a bad thing. But she does so this was just one more example of her being a selfish hypocrite. And understanding why Mac did what he did isn't the same thing as condoning his behavior. I didn't see too many people who thought his behavior was OK even though they may have understood him from an emotional stand point. In fact I saw a lot of people calling him out for being an ass.

15. Rena

Rena Rookie

I remember some fans calling Mac an ass as well because I was one of them :) All I wanted to say is that I wouldn't defend Mac for not telling anyone about his amnesia but go on about Lindsay for not answering the phone. I think the first is worse than the latter, but at the end they're both wrong.