Grade 'CLUE:SI'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Nov 9, 2012.

?

How would you grade CLUE: SI?

1. A+

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  2. A

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  3. A-

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  4. B+

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. B

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  6. B-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. C+

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  8. C

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  9. C-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. D+

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  11. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I don't think he did tell Peyton. But I think he did tell Claire in the afterlife.

I have a question though: How long do bf/gf tell each other they love each other?

They've been dating for more than 6 months and he finally tells her?

EDIT: One other thing, why wasn't Adam in ballistics? How did Danny know he was supposed to be there.

2. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Nope, he did not tell Peyton. The closest he came was when he said he was committed to making their relationship work.

And as for how long it took him....this is Mac. He is not one to throw the "I love you" phrase around lightly, and for him it means he's basically made up his mind about where he wants the end point of the relationship to be. Not only that, but he's also not the sort of person to first express that sentiment while he's in the grips of a hospital and recovery process as he wouldn't want it to be misconstrued as simply an expression of gratitude. Plus, I'm sure part of him realized that it would be duplicitous for him to say such a thing while knowingly keeping things from Christine. So yeah, I'm sure for a lot of people the fact that they've been together for almost a year already would be a long time, but all things and circumstances considered, I don't think it's long for them at all.

As for how Danny thought Adam was going to be in ballistics, that's just all the behind-the-scenes dynamics of the workplace that don't expressly make it on the show.

3. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

That's true Jade.

What time do you think Christine's restaurant is closes? 8pm?

4. MS1213

MS1213 Hit and Run

That's how I saw it too. When Mac was looking out his office window watching Danny and Lindsay, I think that was the moment he realized exactly what he wanted that end point to be. He wants what Danny and Lindsay have--the whole married with a family thing-- for him and Christine. At least that's how I interpreted it.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I do hope she talks him into opening up to the others.

A family for Mac would be interesting...Mac's age would make kids riskier,I know that. I wonder how old Christine is.

Also agree about the "I love you"

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I have to admit, it was pretty fast how she tells him she's not sure she wants to be in the relationship then not even 12 or 20 hours later, she goes to his office.

But maybe the three or four days she didn't call him, she had to think things over too.

EDIT: Yeah, I do hope she talks him into opening up to the others as well.

7. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I want to say that Christine is the first 'I love you'.

8. MissJanet

MissJanet Victim

I liked the episode a lot, but had to skip over all the Mac/Christine stuff in order to watch.

Everything about this pairing seems wooden and forced, I can't see any chemistry and Christine is a cardboard of a character, constructed as whatever Mac supposedly would need, without anything "own" to be interesting. Baically she usually sits in her emty restaurant, looking blant and pretty, waiting for Mac to show up and talk to her? Now really, this is so bad. The writers do a terrible job with her character, sucking every life out of her and Mac when they have a scene together. This week Gary Sinise had more chemistry with the giant flatscreen in his buero than with his "girlfriend".
    Rant over.

9. Rena

Rena Rookie

It's not that I dislike Christine, but I'm not very fond of her either. I thought it was great when she told Mac that his pride makes things very difficult, but as Mac&Adam Fan pointed out, her going to his office the very next day was a bit of a rush. I also think that their chemistry is "too scripted" sometimes. Thinking of his relationships to his female friends Stella and Jo you've got a lot of chemistry and joke and wit, but with his girlfriend it's so...smooth. Though I did not like *python* very much, I think they had more chemistry in terms of struggles and arguments than M/C. As MissJanet said, Christine seems to be constructed as whatever would suit Mac.

I know this is random, but what I don't get is why Hawks is still playing the pathologist/coroner though he switched to being a CSI? They should be waiting for the "real one", shouldn't they? :confused: It's usually him who announces TOD or probable COD etc.

Mac's orders are sometimes pretty lame: "Someone was in here who wasn't supposed to be. Find out who that was!" :lol:

The episode was okay, not brilliant but decent. I'd give it a B. Also, because I liked the Yann Tiersen/Amelie soundtrack at the beginning.

10. JoFlackPenguin

JoFlackPenguin Hit and Run

I think the just throw Hawkes anywhere... it seems like they have less interest in him now than Adam... I rather have more Adam than Hawkes anyways...

and yes i wanna know how old Christine is... Jo already mentioned she can see little blonde Taylors running around

11. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

My only negative about this episode would be that I think they could have given the bad guy a creepier vibe. I was expecting a more out there person. He was a little bit of the let down. As for the rest of the episode I enjoyed it. The aspects of the board game involved in the case were interesting. The side story with Lindsay the black eyes were good too. Mac and Christine were my favorite part. He said he loved her! I was about to cry at the end. So sweet. I am loving the show this season. They are putting out some good episodes.

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I always find it interesting how different people can look at something like this and see such different things in it.

13. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I think the writers did that on purpose to see how the fans would react.

14. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

They had to have. Because even if Christine is a full ten years younger than Mac, she would already be 41 right now.

15. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

Boy, did that incident provide flashbacks. I remembered the M*A*S*H episode where there was a practical joker on the base (it turned out to be B.J.) and Colonel Potter looked through some binoculars. When he turned around he had thick black rings around his eyes. Radar laughed so hard he fell out of the jeep.

Lindsay got off easy; but Danny won't.