Hodges & Wendy - Labrat Love #2, They "ARE" made for each other

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DJRideout, Dec 20, 2009.

1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I just watched Lab Rats, 4 years later and it's still funny :lol:

Miss you Wedges :( but my hopes of seeing Wendy again haven't died yet :)

2. anzele

anzele Civilian

[spam]

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011
  3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I miss the lab rats episodes.
    I too hope that Wendy comes back. I didnt like the way she was written out. Poor Hodges! I wanted her to move to a different shift or something, so that they were still together. Hodges needs some happiness. Its a shame that after all the build up of getting them together that it ended the way it did. :(

4. Felidae5

Felidae5 Dead on Arrival

According to Liz Vassey over at Twitter they discontinued her contract because they 'ran out of story for Wendy'. Erm, excuse you and come again? :wtf:
    Running out of story? When the whole Wendy/David/Henry love triangle is finally stepping up?
    It's been two years and I'm still fuming...

Buu~uut, maybe Wendy might make a cameo, f.e. when Grissom holds a mandatory lecture in Vegas she has to attend. I'd so love to see her reaction to the blossoming Morges relationship. Actually, I can picture the two ladies, each pulling on an arm of 'her' Hodges, while he silently, happily suffers...:guffaw:

Felidae

5. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

Ran out of story??? These guys are being paid for writing scripts...you should expect a little bit of creativity ;)
    As you said...there was enough to write about...:cool:
    Curious what tonight's episode is going to bring....

6. Felidae5

Felidae5 Dead on Arrival

I don't know; maybe they're just keeping them chained to their desks, until they finish their seventy pages per week. Otherwise, no munchies. Sort of "No food or water until you're done with this week's episode! Oh, and forget about the bathroom break, you're not going anywhere until that last scene is primped and polished!"
    ...at least that would be an decent explanation for the often haphazardly stitched together plots...

Btw, am I the only one who couldn't decide if they were jealous of Wendy or David, when they kissed? It's just, they both are so hot and -ok, forget it, just my hormones running.:p
    I still like his eyes better.;)

Felidae