Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Assuming that 9.10 is the 'Mac's day off' episode, the spoilers are here.

ETA: Haha, I'm a bit slow - we pretty much only know what Mac&Adam Fan said for right now. :)

ETA
    : Here's (a very small amount of) info about 9.11 "Command + P":

~ A man named Mitch is killed - I can't be entirely sure, but it looks like something explodes near his head at close range. Elsewhere, another man name Caleb is shot using a strange gun.

~ Meanwhile, someone known as 'Mr Moneybags' is leaving anonymous checks for people around the city. Each one is made out for $1 million.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  2. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

3. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/CSINY-Final-Season-Wedding-1055183.aspx?rss=breakingnews

4. Rena

Rena Rookie

Urgh, please no wedding!

But I'd love to see Stella back at the lab! :hugegrin:

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I say yes...why do you say no? Just curious. I think it would be the perfect way to go full circle,to complete Mac's story even though I don't want the show to end.

6. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness

Somehow I can't hear the complaints about Christine anymore. I don't want to hear on my Twitter time line an big "ugh, Blondie"! every time she appears on screen! And yes, I am really frustrated because of that... :rolleyes:

Can everybody just try and embrace the character? A Mac and Jo wedding will never happen! It's the same reason Stella and Mac hadn't any relationship.

Now I have said what I wanted to say two weeks ago... I don't intend to step on someones feet.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  7. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I would love to see Melina come back for an episode or two. I did tweet to Zack about it and he said it was doubtful. Probably didn't want to say for sure since you really never know.

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

People have a right to dislike or like any character they choose. And Twitter does have an "unfollow" button if it bothers you so much. Just sayin'.

As far as Melina returning, I'd personally be surprised since she was the one who chose to leave. She wouldn't come back for a couple of episodes to give Stella's character proper closure then so I don't know why she'd come back a few seasons later. I'm ambivalent about her coming back. I know there are a lot of people who would like closure, but I think the show moved on quickly so it would be kind of strange for her to suddenly pop up in the finale after only being mentioned once after she left. But if Mac and Christine get married I suppose it would make sense for Stella to be there as Mac's friend.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  9. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness

I would love to see a wedding at the end!

And as for my comment earlier: Of course everyone has the right to like or dislike a character, but I personally dislike bashing.
    And that is all I will say on that matter, as we discussed it already in the Christine topic.

10. Rena

Rena Rookie

I didn't say I wouldn't like Christine, I just said I don't want a frigging wedding to be the season's and series' finale! Why not? Because in my humble opinion it's what us Germans call Kitsch in Reinkultur! (dict.cc says "pure unadulterated kitsch") This is not about bashing, but about saying that a certain storyline would not be appreciated by some fans.

11. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Rena, I fully agree to you. It is the kitsch generally.
 (Edelkitsch)

12. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness

I agree with the kitsch, but I think that is a general TV show problem right now. To be honest, I can't watch any German TV shows right now...

13. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I don't ever recall so many shows ending in weddings.

Just as long as they don't have Christine pregnant at the end of the episode. :rolleyes:

I'd rather have Mac happy and he will need someone to take care of him if his memory issues get worse.

Oh but I do expect the writers to have it where, he's cured in the next episode. :rolleyes:

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I think it was enough for Lindsay to be preggers before she and Danny had their shot-gun wedding. I can't imagine they'd do that with Mac/Christine. I especially can't see Gary being on board with that direction. For some reason I think they'll continue the memory issues throughout a good part of the season. Just because it's Mac and he's the main character and also because they're going in the direction of having personal lives more prominent this season. But based on past history with Flack and Danny I wouldn't be surprised if they put it on FF either.

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I think a Mac/Christine wedding would be a great way to end the show.

I really don't like Stella much most of the time, so I personally don't care if she comes back. Given the way MK left, I don't think it's very likely she'd want to come back anyway, especially if, as someone already said, she didn't even want to guest star back in s7 to bring some closure then.