Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Yeah, I hope Christine goes to talk to Jo, and not the other way around. Going directly to Christine 'd be out of character for Jo.

2. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

3. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

4. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Um I actually have no words to discribe that scene with Flack and his dog....

Just no words.:confused: :lol:

5. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

CSI: NY - Episode 9.07 - Clue: SI - Press Release

6. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness

I laughed out loud the first time^^ He really needs a girlfriend!:lol:

7. Speedslady

Yes he *really* does.:guffaw: The whole scene was a hoot to watch.

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yay - Mac told Jo she *was* overstepping! Of course she's right in that there *is* something up with him and he *does* need to tell someone but the whole way he's handled the aphasia thing is so totally Mac, and also shows that no matter what certain people say he IS flawed and he DOES NOT see things in black and white etc etc.
    Mac is so damn *nice* to people all the time, it's good to see him.....not stand up for himself as such (because he can certainly do that), but just clearly voice his unhappiness. He has put up with so much baloney from certain individuals he cares about over the years (Jade Nolan knows who in particular I mean) and it's about time he said 'you know what? for once that *is* too far'.

And no, I'm not saying Mac is right to keep this to himself, it hurts me to see him struggling with it alone, but it is a very 'Mac' thing to do. He does have the right to *want* to keep it to himself and to get a little defensive when people start probing around something that so clearly and deeply troubles him. Interestingly, Flack was very much the same in early s6, and Mac, despite being the one to get him out of it, was very reluctant to probe into it. They're both guys who like to believe that they can deal with the tough stuff alone and are reluctant to reveal what they view as their 'weaknesses' to others. It would be nice to see Don maybe help Mac through this as he would very much 'get' why Mac was keeping it to himself.

Jo looked a little overly-made up in that scene, to me, maybe it's just the lighting on my screen or something. Hope so, as SW does not need excessive make up.

9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Episode 9.07 - Clue: SI

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

source: spoilertv

10. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

How adorable is Jo :adore::adore: I'd be happy to tell Sela Ward I'm totally in love with her.

11. Speedslady

I totally agree that is how Mac handles things, always has. I just hope that the preview is misleading. They seem to do that.

Oh and Flack needs a girlfriend like yesterday.

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I wanted tonight to end with apologies and things more tied up. Why do they make us wait? I know we haven't heard the Christine character's leaving or anything, so there'll probably be a make up down the road.

Do we know anything about the ep with Mac's day off yet? I think they'll go a lot more in depth there.

13. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yeah and it does sound like they are still together but the episode just doesn't sound interesting for him.

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Can you remind me what the spoilers are for it?

Thanks

15. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Can't remember what the case was but it was suggested that Mac was going to have a to-do list and he was at Christine's restaurant or apartment having breakfast. She tells him to rip it up and relax.

He goes to the subway to go home then it breaks down while he and another man were sitting together. They chat while the guy shares his lunch with Mac.