Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kurdt

kurdt Prime Suspect

Damn straight every Swarrick scene is great!! :D

Yay for you!! :D :lol:
    I love it when that thing changes...I'm prime suspect at the moment (I think) and its about 36 posts until it changes. :(

2. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I'll celebrate with you, hun ;) There's actually a tread for that in the misc. section. It's called post count party and I posted there recently because I reached post 800, only 200 to go and then I'll be a coroner, I think. Or a pathologist, no clue really, but I'll be something else. Right now I'm a CSI level one, I'm a Greg! :lol: :lol:

Yeah, when you start out here on this forum that thing changes all the time! After a while you just have to post and post and post to get a new title!
    It's a good thing that I'm a dedicated Swarricker.

By the way, did you guys enjoy the last chapter of the Underdog? I really think that Lemonyelly did a great job finishing the story so I wanted to check if you guys felt the same.

3. kurdt

kurdt Prime Suspect

I haven't finished reading it yet. :(
    Been so busy with studying for exams that I've not had time. But I'll get around to finishing soon, but I'm sure it's awesome. ;)

4. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

LOL, you are a Greg! That`s the funniest sentence I´ve ever heard................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for celebrating with me, hun. By the way I didn`t know there was a thread like this! Very interesting.
    And Kurdt , 36 posts isn`t that much, believe me, you`ll achieve the next level in record time.

Well, I reviewed. ;) And you are right, she did great, but I didn`t expect anything else from LJ. The last chapter of your heartbreaking "angst" story was fab, too. But please don`t do it again....... :p

5. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Don't know if you guys know this but they are voting on "Who should Sara be with?" thread on page 17. Nobody has been voting for Warrick so if you wanted to support Warrick, go vote! As I tell everyone I like voting. I'm weird ;) And I need 51 more posts to become a poice officer.

6. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Sorry, I already voted for my true love ( Grissom - GSR ), Watcher. :D

Guess now it`s Joys task to save our Warrick honor!

Would you, hun? :)

7. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

You did what??? :mad: Oh, who am I kidding, I know that GSR is your first love :lol:

Anyway, why do I have to go in there as an idiot and vote for Warrick? I've got an reputation to think of... :lol:
    Yeah, I thought about it...I'm going in there as an idiot and vote for my man!!! :D

Oh, and Tini, like I've told a lot of people already, I'm not writing angst again in the near future. I can't promise that I will never write it again because it was a challenge but not anytime soon.
    But I still don't get why all these people beg me to never write angst again. I'm extenting my horizon here people, work with me!!!! :lol: Give me some freedom to let all the creativity in me blossom!!!

Maybe it's time for my medication today...What do you guys think? :lol:

8. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Hey, you writing anything is better than someone like me who has things in there head and can't get it out on paper. So you write whatever you want anytime you want! ;)

9. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Girl, nobody would have known it was you. Actually POSTING there is what makes you an idiot! Oh my god, I still can`t believe you did it..........Are you nuts or just self-destructive? :lol: :lol:

Not going to commend on that. Please watch response about medication. :cool:

Too late, the damage is done. :lol: But try if you want.

Edited: Hey, has anybody seen "The Early Show" interview? Really interesting and Gary looked very nice! :devil: Well, if you haven`t already then hurry up. God I´m so excited about tonights episode THOUGH I CAN´T WATCH IT! :lol:

10. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I'm just not afraid to stand up for what I believe in!!!! I think Sara should be with Warrick and damn it, I will tell the world :lol: :lol: Or the members on this board, whatever comes first...

Anyway, I haven't seen the interview yet but I'll make sure I'll check it out, thanks for pointing it out.

Edited to say: Thank you, CSI Watcher 8, now that was the support I needed ;) And when you have an idea just write it, sit down and try it. Half of the time it comes out better then you expected and if it's worse, who cares? At least you wrote it, right? :D

11. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Please do that, it`s really good. I´ve got a question, Joy, so now that you`ve shown the world the hardcore Swarrick shipper in you, why does your avvie - after 3 changes , I might to add -- still just contain Warrick? :lol: It`s kinda strange.......... ;)

And don`t get me wrong I love your encouragement, but some folks ( like me ) are just not born to be writers. We got other talents instead. :devil:

It`s just freakin`cool, that they changed it again! So funny, but still makes me wonder why the hell 3 hours before the ep starts?

12. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

That's easy, I'm a Swarrick fan but a Gary fanatic :lol: :lol:
    I'm also not a shipper because I think he would be good for her but because I think that she would suit him best. You see, it's all from a Warrick perspective :D So that is why my avi will always contain Warrick and Warrick only.

And to answer your other question, I'm not trying to get the whole world to write, just the people that want to but are afraid. I thought I sucked too when I started and I did! It was awful but I learned and now I'm..well, less awful :lol: :lol:
    My point is that you should never refrain yourself from doing something because you're afraid but if people don't want to write then I would never push them while holding a gun to their head ;)

13. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Too sum it up: You are a Warrick/ Gary addict and he is your drug! :lol: Very nice, Joy. I always knew you got it bad........Is your room full of posters ? LOL :lol:

Ahhhhhh, by the way, great episode last night, I really enjoyed Warrick and Sara working together, was about time, kinda missed it. And then she asked him about his marriage, too cute. *sigh* :rolleyes:

Did you see the interview I was talking about?

Wow........very philosophical of you. Got that quote from Grissom? ;) Hehe, just kidding, I know what you mean and we all appreciate your encouragement, honestly! And stop underestimating your writing talents: You are a brilliant author, Joy . :)

Edited to say: YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, I´m a Police Officer, I´m a Police Officer now!!!!!! * does happy dance* Let`s open a bottle of champagne, folks! :lol: Heheheheheh......................:p

14. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Ehm...no, I'm 23 not 13!!! :lol: :lol: To the ouside world I hide my obsession, Joyce is a very sane girl. Joy22 is another story, my online personality is a Gary nut :lol: :D

No, I forgot all about it, could you PM me a link?? Pleeeeeaaaasssseeee!!! :D

Yeah, me and him are on the phone every night :lol: :lol: He gives me these quotes and I keep asking for Gary's number... :D I never get it though, it's a real pity.

Congrats!! You are becoming a big girl now. Sniff...my little girl is growing up...

15. kurdt

kurdt Prime Suspect

Wooo...Well done!!! We all knew you could do it! :D

I was thinking about writing a Swarrick story, does anyone know what Warrick's wife does for a living? I could just make it up if it has never been revealed on the show...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.