Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Actually, that's not such a stretch. My grandfather's name was F and my father's name was T F, but he always goes by F, so people could have thought he was F jnr, when he wasn't.

What's more of a possibility would be that Flack's father was officially Donald Henry, goes by Henry, and named his son Donald - making him Don Flack Jnr.
    (again, I have relatives where that happened!)

2. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source : http://tvline.com/2012/10/17/csi-ny...d/#utm_source=copypaste&utm_campaign=referral

3. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Didn't think about that or the Donald Henry thing. Both make sense so I hope that's what they've done.

4. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

5. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Source: http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2012/10/18/csi-ny-expect-the-unexpected-for-season-9/

6. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

Thanks for sharing all the latest interviews :) here,s hoping for a season 10 3rd time lucky an all that lol.

Anyone have a link for the CBS extended preview? On the main page, im in the UK and cant watch the one thats posted :-(

7. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Wow great interview, it gives us just enough to keep us guessing. I am so glad that S9 is going so well. Tonights ep looks really good, and it also looks like us Adam fans will be seeing more of him tonight. So thank you PTB for that one. I have to admit I am curious about the personal storylines they have lined up for the characters. From the three I have watched they have really stepped up their game for this season.

My only request is to finally have some of the pieces to Adams past revealed it has always been a open and very cloudy storyline. The most we know is Adam dad was a "bully" but I know that in the last ep he said that he could'nt imagine going halfway across the country to escape his home life(something along that line). But can I assume that in one way he did just that, I mean he left Arizona and moved to NYC.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  8. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Read More at: http://tvline.com/2012/10/19/csi-ny...o/#utm_source=copypaste&utm_campaign=referral

source: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...-to-be-released-tracks-provide-narration.html

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  9. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Things are looking good here for CSI:NY. The more I read the spoiler stuff the more it sounds like a great season. I totally agree with Anna about the personal storylines, I think it will give already beloved characters more depth. It is also great to see them more out of the lab as well.

Looking forward to seeing Adam "very close friend" Michelle. I am also looking forward to finding out more about Lovato mysterious undercover work when she worked narcotics.

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I saw tonight's episode this past Wednesday and I have a feeling the reactions will be completely polarizing. It's a really awkward episode.

11. JoFlackPenguin

JoFlackPenguin Hit and Run

we getta meet a 'very' close friend of Adam's im sooo freakin' excited to get a feel on that part of his life because Adam is the very best lab tech and he needs to be in the show more Michelle sounds very intriguing she's attractive too

im quite loving this season soo glad they were able to have one and here's to wishing for season 10... or at least hitting the 200 episode mark it would stink my fave CSI not having a 200th episode but I cant hate

12. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Just from the preview I've gotten that distinct feeling....

13. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source: http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/22/s...ny-find-out-whats-next-in-the-spoiler-room/2/

14. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

15. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness