Sela/Jo Thread #1 "I'm Jo Danville. I didn't do it."

Personally, I think Sela looks amazing so far this year, even more than she has the last two years. Especially in the screencaps from the upcoming "Unspoken" that were just posted to this site. It's hard to believe she's 56 years old, the woman just doesn't age!

Personally, I think Sela looks amazing so far this year, even more than she has the last two years. Especially in the screencaps from the upcoming "Unspoken" that were just posted to this site. It's hard to believe she's 56 years old, the woman just doesn't age!

Yeah, I was kind of shocked when someone told me that she is 56! She's like Aragorn from Lord of the Rings, he was older than he looked like:lol:

If you would ask me how old she looks to me, I would say 40. Somebody has to tell her ;)

Yeah, I was kind of shocked when someone told me that she is 56! She's like Aragorn from Lord of the Rings, he was older than he looked like:lol:

If you would ask me how old she looks to me, I would say 40. Somebody has to tell her ;)

You're right she is a really good looking woman for her age. When I first saw her I thought like sunny that she is about 40 years old. :)

You're right she is a really good looking woman for her age. When I first saw her I thought like sunny that she is about 40 years old. :)

If I was guessing cold I wouldn't guess 40, probably more like mid-40's. But she definitely looks a good 10 years younger than her age. :)

Sela Ward= love and lust the godess of all and I'm not a christian but I do thank god for making a very sexy women! why 22 year old like me just be crazy in love with her?? she perfect in everyway- does what is needed,cook meals for family and friends,keeps a list of things she done and hasnt done,goes on twitter and tells her fans how much she loves them,says goodmorning to her husband when she wakes up and goodnight when husband goes to bed,makes sure she all fresh for work. Sela ward= The perfect housewife.

Did anyone know that Jo was originally named Kelly Monteleone(sp)? i wonder why they changed it...not that I mind, I like her final name better.

Back