Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kurdt

kurdt Prime Suspect

Woo, awesome update qouth.
    Those pics of Warrick on the floor are halrious!! :D

2. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Well, the one in season 3 is clear, after Sara dragged him around it was Judy`s turn, right? So funny! Ok, not for poor War, he felt a lot of pain afterwards, but that was worth it. Would be interesting to know, how often they had to shoot this particular sequens, til the film crew was satisfied.

It`s so sad, but I just don`t remember the second scene...... :( :rolleyes: Sorry!

We wouldn`t want him anywhere else, would we? :cool:

Smutt head, we know all about your fantasies. There`s no use in hiding it....... :lol:

It feels good to see this thread alive again, I sill have to wonder how long it`s going to last this time. ;)

3. kurdt

kurdt Prime Suspect

Even if everyone dissapears, I'm sure you and Joy could keep the thread going.;) Most of the posts in this thread are from you two. :lol:
    Anyway...Back to Swarrick.
    Is there any good swarrick moments in season 6 (is that the current season?) cos they're showing that over here right now and I havnt been watching it much - but if there's swarrick moments, I might watch it more.

4. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

:lol: Why yes I did, it took about two seconds to draw in paint, but then I kept messing up :lol:

Thank you all, a new one should be up soon! :D

5. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Ok, I got every intention to crack page 4 with this post now!!!!! :lol: :lol::lol:

Don`t feel pressured girl, take your time. Guess I could probably see Joy bouncing with excitement, for a while. ;) Would be fun, wouldn`t it, girl?

Hehe, thanks for the credit Kurdt ( if you meant it in a positive way :rolleyes:), as long as our posts bring you guys back once in a while ,that`s fine with me. :)
    About Swarrick scenes in season 6 : Just remember ABRT 2, sorry. Maybe Joy can help, they show this season on Dutch TV, at the moment.

Edited: Damn, I really thought it`s going to happen...... :lol: Can`t blame a girl for trying!

6. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Hey!!! I resent that, it's true, but still.... :lol:
    We don't mean to do that, we want big discussions with lots of people and fun pictures and Swarrick Chronicles and dates with Gary...Oh, sorry, got carried away there, that is what I want not what Tini wants, she probably wants a date with Jorja. :devil:

Anyway, I was bored tonight and I gotta to admit that the scene where Warrick is lying on the floor with Sara standing in front of him was not really ringing huge bells with me so I rewatched that one again. It's a fun scene, the little smirk she gives him when she says that she would step on him if she got any closer is to cute for words :D
    I got shippery feelings all over again, sigh...the days of season one.

Now Kurdt, to answer your question about Swarrick moments in season six, I have only seen the first ten eps and there all some small scenes but nothing much. The only really cute scene is the scene we all gushed about where she gave him some of her lunch. That a sign of true love if you ask me, I never share my food unless it's somebody really special :lol:

Edited to say: Look at that, I cracked page 5. And yeah, Kurdt, I know that I will probably do that many times again but it's still worth mentioning :D :lol: Yay!! Page 5!!! Only 15 more pages to go, that doesn't sound like much, right? :rolleyes:

7. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

I am not going to comment on your last sentences, Joy. Just one thing: I hate you!! :lol:

Now duty calls: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Page 5, cheers ad congrats, folks! :D :D

How did you know? Was I that obvious? :rolleyes: No way.....

Awwww, I want to see it,too. Life is so unfair......*stops*....wait...I got season 1 on DVD. :confused: My boyfriend gave it to me last year, as a christmas present. Oh my god, how could I forget such an important thing? :lol: The disadvantages of getting old, let me tell ya. Well, it`s only the first half of the season, what was the name of the ep?

8. xscots_lassx

xscots_lassx Witness

Hola all! I just thought of another Swarrick moment that i love.

I think it's from Season 3, and the episode is A Night at the Movies.

The bit where Sara has just put like 200 bullets into the computer and turns to Warrick and says "This has been a very laborious shift, would you like to see a light show?"

Then at the end he asks her this this is the end of road, then she says "forensicly? yes." That line always made me think that they went home and did it lol! :)

Damn my dirty mind! :p

9. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

That's a great moment. One of my other favorites is .. I forget the name of the ep, but it's the one where Sara thinks that the lady spontaneously combusted. And the whole pig experiment "meet me behind CSI and bring a cotton nightgown. I prefer pajamas!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

That's 'Face Lift' :p Loved that one, too. After she says that the look on Warrick's face is priceless :lol:

And then of course Warrick bails little 'ol Sara out of the little thing with Gris :p

11. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

You see, back in season one it was still worth shipping them :)
    I also like the scene they have together with the big bamboe stick in season three, can't remember the ep's name but it's a cute scene. I especially like his opening line: 'Is this where the limbo party is?' :lol:
    If I had been Sara I would have said 'Hell, yes,' and take him eh...limboing :lol:
    Anyway, they were cute in that scene, I also like how he watches her go trough the lab with her bamboe stick, he has that little smile on his face. You can almost hear him think, 'That's my Sara.'
    But maybe, just maybe, I'm reading to much into it :lol:

12. kurdt

kurdt Prime Suspect

I saw the scene where she gives him her lunch - it was cute! :D
    And Joy & Tini I meant it in a good way - I like reading your posts, and I think this thread would die if you two werent here. So its a good thing!

13. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Oh, that one had me laughing out loud, thanks Joy. But honestly, if you`d only take Warrick Brown limboing ( by the way is that even a word? :lol:), then pigs can fly................ :lol:

Yeah, maybe you do! :lol:

And I love the spontaneous combustion scene, it was too damn funny. When War looks at David and asks:

" How do you heard about Sara`s theory? "
    David: "Word gets around? "
    War: "No you just go with Sara, cause you got a crush on her!"
    David: "No, that`s why I wear a clean coat!" :lol: :lol:

His face in that scene is just hilarious. Kinda annoyed, that every male in this lab has the hots for Sara and she looks at him so damn smug. Mmh.......do I smell jealousy, Mr. Brown? :rolleyes: We wouln`t mind.

My second fav. scene is the one in fight night. You know the spitbucket......."What`s so funny?".....Sara: " Smiling supresses the gag reflex!" and then he says " Let me get that for you!" and reaches forward. Sooooooooooooooooooo cute of him. :D I wouldn`t have said no. And then he turns around which this huge grin on his face. Priceless....... :lol:

Awwwww, Kurdt , this is so sweet, thank you! :D :)

14. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I know you meant it in a good way :D And thank you but don't you think for a second that you're not missed when you don't poste. Every now and then we like hearing from someone else too! Especially from you.

So, now that I declared my love for everybody in this tread... Tini, hun, I have no idea if limboing is a word but it should be because it sounds fun! :lol: :lol:
    And what do you mean, I would not take him limboing only? *Whistles and looks around innocently* I have no idea what you are talking about :devil:

And yeah, I love that scene with David and his clean lab coat too. But that whole episode is a Swarrick gem :)

15. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Joy, I love you! :lol: :lol: And most of all your never ending "fake innocence". God, I´m so hyped today, not even medication does help. Hehehe.....well, maybe because it`s Thursday? Or the hot, sunny weather? NO CLUE! :D

Absolutely, so is the one with the baby and the 2 dead teenagers. Very cool, but hey, every Swarrick scene is great, isn`t it? Sorry I´m rambling........ :rolleyes:

Know what? in 19 posts I am going to be a Police Officer, YAY! :lol: Celebrate with me? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.