Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Factor in that Finn looks by all accounts to have been kidnapped with the granddaughter and we got a lot of people up front in the episode. I would call that a well rounded episode but that's just me...

2. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Episode 13.07 "Fallen Angels"

Director: Louis Milito
    Writer: Tom Mularz

STORY LINE: When a dead CSI officer's prints are found at the scene of a bad guy's apparent murder, the team begins to suspect that a "guardian angel" has been acting to project his loved ones from beyond the grave.

3. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Don McGill--ep.7--Nick centric. Woohoo!

Is this the Warrick ep? How supernaturally cool would that be?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
  4. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

yes it's a Warrick centric episode ;)

but someone knows if Sara is in this one ? :)

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Now this sounds ingriguing! :) I'm really interested to find out what differrent team members have been doing to help Tina and Eli since Warrick's death.

6. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

And McKeen mysteriously dies in prison...

"All I heard were his screams and a bright light man. It was like some supernatural stuff or somethin'."

My imagination has run wild must tame it.

7. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Sounds interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing Tina and Eli again. Still holding out for a Warrick flashback (using archive footage), were we shown the whole tape for his claim for custody of Eli? That would be worth bringing out. :)

I notice that Mularz is writing the episode. I hope he avoids some of those left-field out of character moments he has a habit of doing. (Brass (well, everybody) in "In a Dark, Dark House" and Vega in "Crime After Crime".)

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

USA Today - More Returning Series: CSI, Bones, & Scandal

Susan

9. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

At this point I don't know what they could do with GSR that would surprise me; except maybe BRING GRISSOM HOME and have them actually be together! How hard could that be, after all? I'll even write the 30 sec scene for them; no charge. lol
    I can't even consider the possibility of breaking them up. Unless tptb ignore the last 12+ years of their backstory.

As usual, with news about GSR I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Keeping my faith in Jorja.

As for DB and Finn, I'm trying to remain neutral, but I really don't want to see them play the UST(unresolved sexual tension) game. DB needs to concentrate on his family.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  10. Frosch

Frosch Witness

I’m not worried at all that they would break up Grissom and Sara. It’s not like Grissom was some fringe character and he is still extremely popular.
    I’m more worried that they won’t address the issue until episode 22 and then still not resolve anything.

Strangely, it makes me rather hopeful that Sara is supposedly dissatisfied with their long distance relationship.

11. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Hello ! Do you know when they start shooting episode 7 ? Thanks ;)

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

New article from TVLine.
    Snippet here:
    Click on the above link for a little more details.

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Oh boy! She's going to be an action hero! Hope she doesn't try to play cop. ;)

The rest of the article talked about her ex-husband coming into the picture and her possibly cheating on Moreno. Yay...soap opera. :rolleyes:

14. byline

byline CSI Level One

Ugh, the "action hero" reference is not promising, as far as I'm concerned. I didn't like that when they did that to Catherine in her exit story, and I don't relish the prospect with Finn, either.

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

From so many of the spoilers the show sounds like it is getting more away from the forensics and mostly becoming a cop show. Too many of the CSI's acting more like cops. Some of my favorite scenes in the show has always been just them working in the lab with no talking, focusing on the technique.

New show title, CSI: Action Heroes :lol: