Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #17

Just in case anyone hasn't see it or wants to see it again...Sat. Aug. 25 1:00 AM USA CSI: Crime Scene Investigation A Kiss Before Frying. A great Gregisode where he looked extremely fine in. :lol:

Just in case anyone hasn't see it or wants to see it again...Sat. Aug. 25 1:00 AM USA CSI: Crime Scene Investigation A Kiss Before Frying. A great Gregisode where he looked extremely fine in. :lol:

Agreed :lol::drool:

I might watch it if it was on at a better time, midnight is a little late for me :( and I wish USA would show CSI more

Although I'm happy to hear there's a planned Greg-isode so early on in the season, I can't help but feel slightly disappointed that it's yet another Old Vegas one attributed to him.

Judging by the wording of the spoilers 'Unfortunately for Greg', I'm thinking this could be an emotional one for him though which will be great as it's a side to him that we very rarely see on the show. Here's hoping it's a significant improvement on 'A Kiss Before Frying'. (Sorry everyone, I wasn't a big fan of it!) :)

Although I'm happy to hear there's a planned Greg-isode so early on in the season, I can't help but feel slightly disappointed that it's yet another Old Vegas one attributed to him.

Judging by the wording of the spoilers 'Unfortunately for Greg', I'm thinking this could be an emotional one for him though which will be great as it's a side to him that we very rarely see on the show. Here's hoping it's a significant improvement on 'A Kiss Before Frying'. (Sorry everyone, I wasn't a big fan of it!) :)

I do like that they've kept the interest in Old Vegas alive all these years but
yes the possible emotions are really what I'm excited about

Don't get me wrong I do want to continue the interest in history but I like seeing emotions and new sides to Greg :)

There are things I like and dislike about AKBF

Positives:

That we get to see him outside the lab, it doesn't happen that often
Lots and lots of Greg :lol:
He's smiling and happy, well until the end

Negatives:

Greg being unprofessional
Super Ray telling what to do but any way :shifty:

It's been a while that I've watched 'A Kiss Before Frying'. A good episode but poor Greg at the end. Nice to hear that is coming another Greg centric episode.

I'm not so sure it will be a great year for Greg if spoilers indicate anything but maybe in a couple of eps.

On the Insider tonight there was a tiny bit of Eric on it but hardly more than 5 seconds.

^ Yeah I saw that, wish he had been on more but better than nothing I suppose

Not a ton of Greg, hopefully in 2 weeks or I won't be happy

Loved the scene with him, Nick, and Sara at the end

Also the CSI Writers' Room said:

Eric Szmanda is sooooo good in this scene! #CSI

:thumbsup:

Also that scene goes along with what Christopher Barbour said in the new interview

CSI Files: Moving forward in the season, how will the dynamic of Nick, Sara and Greg shift? Is this a season of conflict for the three of them?
Barbour: I think it’s probably more a season of maturity for Greg. An episode coming up will focus in on him and his further maturing at CSI and his personal life. I don’t think there’ll be conflict with them, but certainly things are changing in their lives. Things can never stay the same; you get comfortable with a certain situation, and you expect certain things and sometimes things change for good and sometimes they change for bad. I don’t know that they’re going to fight more, but certainly they are going to have to readjust their own expectations of what the job presents to them and how they can help each other.

Mature Greg = can't wait! :D

^ Yeah I saw that, wish he had been on more but better than nothing I suppose

Not a ton of Greg, hopefully in 2 weeks or I won't be happy

Loved the scene with him, Nick, and Sara at the end

Also the CSI Writers' Room said:

Eric Szmanda is sooooo good in this scene! #CSI
:thumbsup:

Also that scene goes along with what Christopher Barbour said in the new interview

CSI Files: Moving forward in the season, how will the dynamic of Nick, Sara and Greg shift? Is this a season of conflict for the three of them?
Barbour: I think it’s probably more a season of maturity for Greg. An episode coming up will focus in on him and his further maturing at CSI and his personal life. I don’t think there’ll be conflict with them, but certainly things are changing in their lives. Things can never stay the same; you get comfortable with a certain situation, and you expect certain things and sometimes things change for good and sometimes they change for bad. I don’t know that they’re going to fight more, but certainly they are going to have to readjust their own expectations of what the job presents to them and how they can help each other.
Mature Greg = can't wait! :D
Gosh at 37 if he isn't mature yet, I don't know what! :lol:

Back