Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #14

So many beautiful pictures of Greg/Eric here :). In the Shadow of Fear pictures he looks really good.
Does anyone know more about this movie? In my country I can nothing find about it.

So many beautiful pictures of Greg/Eric here :). In the Shadow of Fear pictures he looks really good.
Does anyone know more about this movie? In my country I can nothing find about it.

Hello :)

Shadow of Fear is based on a true story about a woman who's being stalked by her former co worker

It aired on the channel Lifetime here in the US, you might able to find it online. I'm not really sure, but it will probably come out on DVD eventually

Hello :)

Shadow of Fear is based on a true story about a woman who's being stalked by her former co worker

It aired on the channel Lifetime here in the US, you might able to find it online. I'm not really sure, but it will probably come out on DVD eventually

Thanks for your answer, sharp52092. From what I've read about it sounds interesting. Unfortunately Lifetime says that the movie cannot be viewed from my location. I'll have to wait for the dvd, in case it comes out.

Back