• Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope you enjoyed the finale BDS. Ryan's last finale was a good one,finally.
It seems so strange to not be talking about what we want for Ryan the next season,spoilers etc.
Still keeping an eye open for any Jon news or sightings.

Re: Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Not sure if it's been mentioned here yet, but Jon is going to be a dad! He and his girlfriend are expecting a baby boy. :)

Not sure if it's been mentioned here yet, but Jon is going to be a dad! He and his girlfriend are expecting a baby boy. :)

Thanks! Knew he and his girlfriend were expecting,didn't know it was boy. Very exciting.

Oh and how I enjoyed.
Even felt like dropping a tear. Really emotional ending. The kind of ending that I wanted continue... But it was good enough as a finale.
Though it even made my muse to spark up.

And now I found out Miami isn't leaving with ease my country. They started, half-week ago, promises for the 'best of all episodes' essence. So will see because week before they have had planned Vegas s12 on Tuesdays. Bit confusing but I'm excited because that'll wake my Miami muse for unfinished buisnesses.
Of course, their 'best of' probably quite differs from mine but I'll take it.

Oh wow, a boy! Nice. Did see that picture on Daniel's Facebook but since then haven't tried to follow up.

And a Happy Birthday from me too - for the sexiest man on CSI Miami. Have a wonderful day and all the best for the future.:luvlove:

Happy Birthday Jon! I wish you all the best!

Just an info along with that Jon will be a dad in a few months...He also proposed to Diora so they are officialy engaged ;)

Back