CSI NY The Game

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by MacsGirlMel, Aug 16, 2012.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

...The ad pops up when you're in the CSI NY forum. Is it any good? Worth downloading? Anyone have any experience with that Bigfish games website? (I'm very virus paranoid).

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I heard that game isn't that good though and I don't think it's worth downloading either.

3. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

What ad are you talking about? I've played CSI:NY The Game & can't remember any ad.

4. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I believe that the original poster meant that an ad appeared in the CSI NY section of this forum.

As far as the gameplay for the game, I have to say it was just okay. It is not as interactive as the games that were released for CSI and CSI Miami. This was more of a puzzle type of a concept for a game; but if you like those types of games it should be entertaining for you. I would much rather play the games that were released based on CSI and Miami (just my opinion, everyone has different tastes). I play a lot of games made by Bigfish and I have not gotten a virus from any of their games nor the downloader that you have to download to install the games.