Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

we don't know for Melinda Clarke because she's in Nikita ! But I think the plot of this episode could bring her back !

Concerning Jorja working on GSR I like that idea, she's the most qualified to work on it ! I hope she'll try to persuade Billy to return for an episode !

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well the 'rave' would be right up Greg's alley again.

3. Lt.Sugar

Lt.Sugar Hit and Run

I'd like to see Lady Heather again - especially when we see her with Sara and Grissom! That could be an interesting combination.
    And more GSR sounds like a wonderful promise. I hope they keep it. Jorja working on it is perfect, she did an awesome job with the goodbye letter

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I certainly like the sound of this. :thumbsup:

I'm not a LH fan; and at least for me, the LH/Grissom/Sara plot line has run its course. But it might be interesting to see how DB interacts with her, and maybe even more so, Fin.
    That said, I'm sure there are other qualified psychologists in LV that deal with sexual deviance. A new recurring character, that's not a detective, might be refreshing.

5. Frosch

Frosch Witness

I definitely hope we get some nice Grissom mentions this season. Although I'm not going to read too much into the news that JF is talking to the writers about the Grissom and Sara relationship. I vaguely remember Carol Mendelsohn mentioning a year ago that she and JF were sitting down to talk about the very same thing. The result, one measly mention that 'my husband is living abroad'.

I'd be happy with the odd mention by Sara along the lines that she's off to meet her hubby somewhere or that she has to pick Grissom up from UNI because his car is in the shop. Just simple, boring, everyday husband and wife things.

Now, I don't expect William Petersen to actually make an appearance this season, but, I did just read that filming for his next project has been delayed till winter so who knows, maybe he'll get bored waiting around for four months and might feel like squeezing in a couple of days of filming on CSI. One can always dream:)

6. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Heather returning would be awesome and help make up for the last time since they didn't do much with her then

Plus I always wanted her to interact with the other characters, especially Greg. DB would be really interesting. Hodges would be fun too :)

For GSR, if we can't get WP, mentions would be good :)

7. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI 13.03 Wild Flowers
    STORY LINE: When a runaway sex slave is murdered during a rave in the desert, the detectives have to find the man responsible...

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

For the fans of Finn.

For the fans of Greg.

Susan

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

In other words, like his book, they are dropping it and just telling us the answer. :rolleyes:

10. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

CSI Writer just told me on Twitter that 13.03 'Wild Flowers' will start shooting Thursday and that Jorja Fox (Sara) will be in it !

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From TVGuide:

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I like the sound of that. Not the drunk part, but the realizations part later. Thanks :)

13. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Could have some great continuity :)

14. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Sara finding a drunk Nick could be fun to watch.

15. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Does he go to the same bar Finn is in? *w*

Should be interesting though to see his process of rejoining the team.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012