Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

From TVGuide.com:

If they were going to have someone connected with Jo I'd rather they brought DJE back as Russ.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'd also prefer to see Russ again, but it's related to Jo, so I'll take it. :p

Curious to see what they have planned for Flack and Sam - hopefully it'll be a good kind of emotional instead of a bad kind? Pretty please with sugar on top? :lol:

3. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

I feel that introducing a possible new love interest for Jo- nothing's for sure- isn't such a bad idea. I mean: Mac is out of the question since Christine, and Russ, well, that could have been a possibility, and I wouldn't have been against it. But still, I'm really excited by this news, because we'll get to see another side of Jo we haven't seen before. Jééj! It could turn the dynamic in her friendship with Mac, the tables turned.

:thumbsup:

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I bet they have already forgotten the cold case from the 'Flash Pop' episode.

5. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

It'd be cool, though, Jo solving that case. :rolleyes:

6. JoFlackPenguin

JoFlackPenguin Hit and Run

ANYTHING is fine by me as long as it concerns Jo, she is amazing, and hate to say this but I'm exttremely happy that she replaced Stella :)
    AS LONG AS JO'S Happy I'm happy :D

as YESS!!!!!! Samantha Flack is coming back BEST NEWS YET :D already LOVING this season despite the D/L but im not going to let that bother me

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm excited about the DL myself,but glad to see news about other characters finally.

I was wondering if I was the only one who really wanted Russ back...it's cool to see other characters getting some love time, I'll say that, though. I just still want to know why they couldn't simply have Angell go to another dept or whatever, why write her out the way they did. I do hope something good comes of the Flack stuff we have now, though, he needs it.

I also hope that when they do Hawkes's ep, he's not still with whatshername...we didn't see her this past season, and I was happy, never liked her. I'd be happy to see him get a love interest, but that one just seemed more interested in getting physical than much else. No offense to anyone who liked her, I've run accross a few.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  8. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I got the sense in the finale that he was still with Camille.

9. MacsGirlMel

What gave you that sense? I missed whatever it was. Too much Mac focus lol

10. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

When they were in the OR, he was talking to Sheldon and he asked, so is Camille the one? Or someone else?

Then Sheldon told him he was starting to sound like Jo. :lol:

11. Eve

Eve Pathologist

I'm soooo with you on the bold one :D I used to be a huge Stella fun, honestly! And Melina's as well. And I still love her in first 6 seasons, but with Jo it is so much more interesting!
    I really want some spoilers about Jo :( And I hope the writers keep coming up with a small cute scenes of her, like her sweet comments about things connected to the case and her teasing Mac. I'm not sure what to think about this FBI agent she used to date... It could be interesting, but I don't want them to end up together! I think even Russ would be better, as he is kinda charming interacting with her and I find it really heartmelting that he says about his feelings for her so openly :)
    And you know what? I also do think that Hawkes is the worst character... very boring... And Hill Harper is kinda annoying, always so perfect looking, almost unnatural. I think that the Hawkes centered epis are the most boring for me...

12. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I hope they do solve it, but it has been long enough that I am sure they will not cover it.

13. MacsGirlMel

It could go either way. CSI went back to an old case a time or two. The Blue Paint killer sticks out.

14. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Source: SpoilerTV

15. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Is this spoiler referring to Jo running into her ex, or is it something different?