Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

THIS times eleventy billion. :lol:

I'm trying to be optimistic and non judgemental about the season until I actually see it, but being bombarded with DL faux-news from the get go is really making it hard. :( :shifty:

P.S. "Gimmicks?" Why does that scare me?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  2. JoFlackPenguin

JoFlackPenguin Hit and Run

DL has been driving me crazy as of late, not because of Danny, but of Lindsay she has been bothering me a lot when i watch reruns of season 8... idc about DL and their day outside the job, I just wanna see little Lucy (maybe Mac and Christine watching her) i rather see Christine a million times then see DL once

I too would prefer watching Jo look for stuff on her desk, I love her and her sticky notes

3. PHANTOMERIK

PHANTOMERIK Dead on Arrival

Is it just me or does the actress who will play Flack's new colleague remind anyone else of the late, great and much missed Jess Angell? Anyhoo if CSI:NY does make it to 200 not out pretty please can we have our Stella back?

P.S. Lets hope we have seen the back of Christine permenantly too!

4. PerfectAnomaly

They're both brunette with brown eyes, but beyond that I don't think they look as alike as I've seen people say they do.

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I really, really hope whatever happens with DL in ep 4 won't result in excessive whining and hand-wringing and woe-is-me stuff from them both. I do love the idea of each character having an ep where part of it where we see them on their day off, and I don't think I'd mind the DL bit too much, though I'm dreading the Hawkes one - I HATE him. Can't wait to see those 'day off' bits for Mac, Jo, Flack, Adam, and Sid, though. San Francisco sounds cool.

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

It's funny that they mention filming on location in San Francisco - I hope they also film on location in New York at some point! :lol: That episode should be interesting, although tbh I'd rather see less cross-country antics and get those two extra episodes to bring the count up to 200 at the end of the season. ;) Not that this kind of thing automatically means we won't get them, I'm just saying that I'd just be okay with trimming out some of the "gimmicks" if it gave the show a better chance of getting more episodes. :p

Eh, it's more of the same thing it's always been. Those sites are out to get hits, and relationship stuff gets 'em plenty of hits. As long as the show itself spreads the personal time around to everybody, I'll deal - the bias of entertainment websites is one thing, but unequal treatment on the show bugs me way more.

Although I'm curious - if they're following each character home for an episode, does this mean we're getting the Messers out of the way early? (Or will we get two episodes because they each get one? I need some more details about this set-up. :lol:)

Same. People said Emmanuelle looked like Vanessa Ferlito back when she first joined the show, and I didn't see the resemblance then either. But I hardly ever see the resemblance between people, so I'm not a good one to offer my opinion about who looks the same. :lol:

7. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

I seriously hope the aspect of Lucy being a reluctant witness leads to the writers/producers remembering that Mac is her godfather and we get some quality Mac/Lucy scenes. That would be amazing and an aspect of DL stuff I'd wait and love to see.

8. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

I guess we won't see Mac on his day off because Mac never has days off !:lol: And I really want to see Mac/Lucy scene on their own

9. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

I'd like some spoilers about Jo. :shifty:

10. JoFlackPenguin

JoFlackPenguin Hit and Run

OMG me too, I feel like we hear about everyone so far except Jo and Hawkes, but i'd a million times wanna know what they have planned for Jo

ohhh yeah and Sid since he's a millionaire

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I hope we see Jo's kids during her 'day off' episode. I wouldn't mind seeing her ex-husband again too (since GCB got cancelled) - I thought their dynamic was interesting and kind of fun.

But let's be real, Jo's my queen, I want every episode to follow her around. :lol:

12. PerfectAnomaly

True. I just always set myself up for it because for some reason I always hope we'll get news about other characters even though logic and history should tell me it'll be 90% DL. I need to stop doing that. :p I agree that it's worse when the unequal treatment happens on screen. (*coughcough*HawkesAlwaysGetsScrewed*coughcough*)

I didn't even think of that. Since they seem to have forgotten Danny is anything other than one half of DL I just assumed they'd get one episode for the both of them. I'd love to see one that is Danny centric - or even Danny/Lucy centric, but I'm not holding my breath for it.

13. alicelc

alicelc Victim

^^^^ This! haha.
    Season 9 sounds interesting so far. Can't wait for Season opener! :D

14. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source: http://fr.eonline.com/news/2012_summer_press_tour

15. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yay!! We get to see his sister!! :)

Uh oh.. I hope this won't be something bad...