Fanfic Request/Ideas, Recommendation & Showcase

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaye, Jun 9, 2005.

1. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Just finished it...that was an amazing read! Don't know if susieq666 is a member of this board, but that was really well written. :thumbsup:

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Chief story on ff.net

I have finished reading this story and I hope the writer is going to stop putting Mac in danger so much but I bet she won't. :lol:

I think she could have wrapped up the story at the end a bit better.

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Re: Chief story on ff.net

Just finished reading too. Agree. Very good written.

Well I did that too and couple more stories of her. Not exactly that much of my cup of tea, but have read worse stories with similar path. Especially annoying is one author whose stories are all same way (main character in trouble along his girlfriend and usually they have kid or two on way).
    I try to avoid such boredom-continuity both in stories I write and those I read (apology to those who writes them, no offend meant, just my pure opinion).

4. tanyasoln.

tanyasoln. Civilian

hey im a big fan of csi miami fanfic. so can someone plz write a fanic on csi miami with jesse cardoza along the other cast of csi miami. my centarl idea for the fanfic. is child sexual abuse.thnks

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

My first fan fic in two years.

How many shades of Nick Stokes are there?

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I really, really, wish I feel like writing fan fiction but for some reason I just don't want to. I don't have writer's block though.

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Know the feeling.
    I don't have writers block either, but for some weird reason just feel awkward when I actually try to write something. But in my head all that made more sense than when I finally put my fingers to work...

Eventually popped up three new stories, two for challenge prompt and one because got the perfect feeling.
    I discovered that when I imagine what I want to write it's easier to just let fingers flow (if only I could do it with my eyes closed)

8. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

OK this is a long shot because it's been awhile, and I know she's removed it from the site. But my sister, faith666, wrote a Greg fic and I'm pretty sure she posted it on her and ff.net. As I mentioned it was a Greg fic and it delved more into his past, it had his sister in it (though I think she was an OC) and I think it was about their dad as well. I do know that Greg get's kidnapped in it, actually I think he was in a car accident and I'm sure their father makes an appearance or something. Anyway if anyone did happen to read it, do you by any chance remember the title of it.

9. Duke

Duke Witness

A rather interesting CSI: New York - Flack / OC fic. Seems like the story is gonna be riddled with angst. Here's the link to the writer's Wattpad if anyone is interested :- http://www.wattpad.com/user/DJWylam

10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh mensch! I was supposed to be done with my CSI:Miami/The Mentalist Xover years ago... :eek: But I ended up not finding those chapters my old phone ate and ditched the whole affair (and pretty much thanks to CBS my muse died as well)....
    And other shows happened.

But recently reading Miami fics I'm starting to slowly get back the feeling of that old muse.

Plus if anyone interested I once wrote a Greg-kinda fic. Actually if anyone has any interest (or wish to throw me a plot idea) find my stories (not all of them) on fanfiction website or AO3 by my username (BlueDiamondStar)

11. Samantha_Stokes

Samantha_Stokes Civilian

Hi I'm a newbie here and I adore Nick Stokes can anyone direct me to some fan fiction of Nick and an original character thanks

12. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Here's a really basic place to start. You can filter what's already there by which original characters you want, genre.. and rating ;)

13. Samantha_Stokes

Samantha_Stokes Civilian

Thanks for the link I'll check it out.

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Any Vegas fics about newest seasons with enough spoilers so a person can at least a bit follow up the plot?
    I haven't been on the plot since season 12 (Marg left series and new characters arrived were my last sighting of the show) so since I can't watch any episodes would enjoy to get a grip on the show via fanfiction when my RL allows.

I'm more character centered reader and appreaciate Greg-centric hurt/comfort, angst, whumpage fics.

Thanks in advance