George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

That was a great interview that Shane did with George. He really does seem humble and down to earth. I'd like to see Nick work more with Ted and Elizabeth. But I don't want him to be so cop like, I want him to go back to being more like early season Nick.

I think it is great that he is doing other things too, this way when CSI is done, we can still enjoy his work in other shows or movies.

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I love how George thinks...like us! :lol: Too bad no one listens to us. I wonder if it's a hint as to Nick's fate...the talk about maybe moving to vice or somewhere? Of course, he'd get even less screentime then. :( They definitely need to move him up front and working with Ted more. This adding Shue business is silly, in my opinion.

And I REALLY can't wait for the movie now that we know even more from George himself about it! :D

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I can't wait for this movie. It just sounds like Jack is so different from all his other characters. It's going to be great to see him in a role that so different. :D

I think it's kinda funny that DB was brought in the clean up the lab from the Langston/Haskell fiasco and all this happens with McKeen. And yes Nick should be the one to bring down McKeen! To Nick this is personal. He and Warrick were like brothers. Like he said, let him start a new division that cleans up Vegas PD. I don't mind if it's the 'B' case as long as he's in the episode. I loose interest too fast if he's not there. :lol:

And George, I was still worried about Nick even though I knew you had already signed. :thumbsup: You were very believable in that scene and anything can happen in Hollywood!

Susan

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

For me knowing George had signed on for season 13 the season finale was a let down. I would have rather been left hanging in the wind as to what was happening with Nick. But such is life. Loose lips sink ships :)

And as to what happens to Nick in his career?? I don't have an opinion either way. As long as Nick is happy and is used to the best of his ability, ie: being a supervisor and using what he's learned to help others, I don't really know.

5. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

I agree with Jacquie and George. This would have been a nail-biting summer for me if I didn't know he was coming back. Him making this movie (can't wait to see it, George!) would have really freaked me out about Nick. Oh well, perhaps a good show-down with McKeen will make it all better.

6. blackflag

Just don't get hurt... PLEASE! (in the wake of that story, he's gonna have a ball! :lol:)

Susan

7. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Hope there are lots of pics for us.

He must be beyond thrilled to be going.

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

That's awesome! Hope he has a great time! :) And man...those latest pics from the set...he is looking goooood! :drool:

9. Jacqui

Jacqui Police Officer

About the interview... I liked it, it was really nice. I'm looking forward to the movie too!

Regarding what Nick will be doing going forward in the series - I don't really mind whatever they do as long as they do SOMETHING. He hasn't had much of a story for a while now. Of course, I have my own ideas for what that should be - we all do (hint: CASSIE, see link below :D) - but I smiled when he talked about bringing Louise Lombard back. I love Sofia.

10. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I'm enjoying these Twitter photos we've been getting and I hope they continue all season.

11. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Thank you for posting that Gutshot Straight photo Shane.

12. Jacqui

Jacqui Police Officer

Wait - I take it back. I DO care what they do with Nick.

Put him in charge of Vice, like George suggests, or make him a detective. Seriously - put that man in a uniform! :drool:

I'd watch on repeat :D

13. blackflag

14. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Saw the pictures in the Ward - he looks fantastic. Wish his hair was shorter in the back though.

15. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

That will probably come after they've finished filming the first if not the second episode. They need to keep everything fitting for the time frame.