CSI: NY Renewed for Season 9

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 13, 2012.

1. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

I voted- hope it counts for those who lives outside US?

2. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Yes your vote counts. Anyone can vote.

3. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

4. JoFlackPenguin

JoFlackPenguin Hit and Run

I know I'm a little late but I happened to vote as well

I actually have a question... When do they usually start filming the seasons during the summer ???

5. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I'm thinking next month or August. Usually when the show starts airing, it's a month after the shooting starts.

6. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

We normally start hearing spoilers, idea's been passed about start of july time and then filming end of going into August time round about when CBS has its summer tour we've often seen pics of the cast and they have more or less just started a week in or so.
    Hopefully be the same this year :)
    Any news on episodes yet??

7. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

I think it's usually a bit earlier i.e. early July when filming starts.
    But if CSI NY has a shorter episode run, they may not start back quite as early.

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Nope, we still don't know how many episodes we're getting.

9. JoFlackPenguin

I really just want them to make it to a 200th episode, all CSI's got one they deserve having one too, but if the show ends this year with 18 episode season I won't complain because we were lucky enough to have a season 9 which I am very excited to watch :D

10. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

Yes I can't wait- mind you I like to see a 10 season but atleast we get another season.

11. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

Yeah its nice getting to season 9 and all that but i think a few months later it wont half be a kick if it doesn't get renewed and ends 2 episode short off the 200 mark :-/ i think if cbs are thinking yeah maybe this is the last at least let it go out on a 200 thats amazing for any show :)

12. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

Had to defend CSI NY. I get where the CSI Miami fans are upset about it being canceled but I'm sorry,regardless of CBS's lame excuses for canceling it,no reason to take it out on our show.

13. JoFlackPenguin

I must admit that CSI Miami getting cancelled left an impact on me, but if CSI NY got cancelled I wouldn't blame CSI Miami...

also these are some things I want to see on season 9 of CSI New York:

More Mac/Christine interactions

for Ellie Jo's adopted daughter to appear again I want to know how she's doing

always have and again hope that Don can find some moving on from Jess, he's a very sexy man, and any woman should be happy to call him theirs (even though im probably the biggest JoFlack fan, whoever Don gets with is fine by me)

alot more time with Lucy, because she is cute and I wanna see her grow more

and of course Louie Messer... I want to know what happened to him, and he should come outta his coma if he's alive

I wanna see how Claire's son (im drawing a blank on his name) i want to see his take on Christine and Mac together

and most importantly I wanna see CSI New York reach it's 200th episode

So here's to my wish list of the future of CSI New York which is in the hands of CBS... don't let us down :)

And I really kind of hope that they read this sight for suggestions of what can happen, because there is too much unanswered questions

14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I don't think we will see Reed again though. I'm not sure that Reed would care if Mac was dating or not but I think it's more of a step-father/step-son not much of a relationship type.

I would love to see Lucy more though and I think we might if they do an episode where Lindsay or Danny are off. I also would love to see Ellie too.

There is an assumption that Louie is dead when Danny suggested, 'I had Louie' when talking about things in the past they are ashamed of.

15. JoFlackPenguin

Reed... that's his name Thank you :) lol he did kind of bother me some, I just wanna see what he's doing in his life

and yeah i heard about the Louie thing i just don't know what episode that was from... I might have missed that part somewhere along the line

another interesting factor is Jo's ex husband Russ, wonder what that man is busy with (he still ain't too important for me to remember or care about him... that may just be me)