Welcome to the FANFICTION LAND!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sissi59100, Nov 19, 2006.

1. winter

winter Civilian

Hi everyone!

I posted my first CSI (Vegas) fanfic a few days ago and I'd really appreciate if any of you could tell me what they think.
    I usually post on Fanfiction.net. Can I post here a link? Or maybe I should post my fic here instead? I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I don't know how to reach the moderators. I didn't find any icons for PM.

P.S.: I post here my FF.net profile
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1459455/lovewinter

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Hi, winter. Welcome to Fanfic.

You can open a new thread in the Fanfic section for your fic and post it as long as your fic is rated PG-13 or below. If its a more mature rated fic like NC-17, its not allowed to be posted here. Also, you may want to read over the thread titled "Friendly Reminder" for some helpful tips about the fanfiction section. :)

3. winter

winter Civilian

Thank you very much GregNickRyanFan :)

I read the thread titled "Friendly Reminder" and I'm going to post the link to my fic in the Fanfic section. I hope you'll like the story and maybe you'll be able to help and give me some advice to improve writing and characterization; as I said, I'm a 'new-writer' in this fandom. :)

4. Anwen

Anwen Civilian

Hello everyone!

I guess you can say I am officially new to CSI fanfiction since I started posting it about a week ago but I've been writing it much longer than that and my usual area of posting is fanfiction.net...Though I don't write canon pairs as main subject of my stories, I have way too much fun creating OCs I do respect canon so if anyone else here is interested here's my profile for FF.net

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2369414/Alethia_II

5. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

I am writing a fan fic on microsoft word, it about Jo and she races around the world to stop a killer from bombing Brisbane, Australia lol- alot of action but will have to edited it due to the rules on this site.

6. JoFlackPenguin

JoFlackPenguin Hit and Run

I'm new to talk.csifiles but I am NOT new to fanfiction, especially about CSI NY... i've been writing for them since the end of season 5 and three (almost four) seasons later I am still on it... I usually wrote for SMacked stuff, but now I moved over to JoFlack and FM Radio (Flack/Lindsay) stuff

anyways enough of my ranting if there is sumthin' you wanna read when ur bored go to this page for all my stories:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1478244/RaiN_n_Rizzlesgal

7. FlackStavros

FlackStavros Victim

Hi, i'm FlackStavros and i've been writing NY fics for about a year now, i write mainly T-rated slash but soon i'll give het stories a chance, WARNING: my stories don't have a beta; so far i have 2 NY fics posted:

The Love Within a Flack/Danny love story with bits of angst

The Scrapbook a collection of prompted one-shots featuring Flack/Danny

i hope you guys give them a shot, anonymous reviews are also available

8. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

I hope this thread is still open to post since I'd like to share my CSI fanfics... :)

Lately, I've just been writing Grody stories, but I have done some Greg/Sara ones and a few about Catherine and Warrick, usually with Lindsey involved.

Here's a link to my fics on Fanfiction (there's 1 Bones fanfiction and 1 for Ten Inch Hero, but the rest is all CSI):

http://www.fanfiction.net/~mirdaishan

The last few (31-36) are the ones I wrote a long time ago, so they might not be the best... Oh, and there's 1 Dutch fanfiction for the Dutch CSI fans! ;)