Dear CSI: NY writers... (suggestions for Season 9)

I hope they go back to that old case that Jo said she was going to work on. They do need to bring back that actor who was so criminally underused.

If they bring him back, I am sending GS a PM suggesting to make sure the show doesn't under-use him like they did in the 'Flash Pop' episode.

Okay, so:
  • A continuation of Jo's adoption storyline, in that Ellie is finally ready to meet her biological mom. It would allow the writers to delve deeper into the actual adoption and the related criminal case. Jo's decision to adopt the child of the woman she put away is very appealing to me.

• Have Russ showing up again, even though that probably won't happen since David James Eliot has his own show now.

• Probably an unpopular opinion, but I'd like a love interest for Jo. Up until now, they have always concentrated on Jo's relationship with her kids. But she's been alone for over ten years now, supposedly.

• More playful banter between Jo and Flack. My god, I love those two. There is something about them.

I too would love to see Ellie finally go meet her bio-mom. There was a plot-element to her that I vaguely remember reading about when the character was first being discussed before Season 7, that I wonder if they'll eventually delve into. It involved Jo, Ellie, and the bio-mom(won't say more than that, don't wanna risk spoiling)

Russ would be fun, I've liked DJE since his JAG days.

I don't know why Jo getting a love interest would be unpopular, except for Jo/Mac or other shippers. :)

SO with you on the Jo/Flack fun. I wouldn't even be opposed to him as a possibility for the previous suggestion ;)

awww I dont want Christine to die I actually like her better than whoever else the writers tried setting Mac up with

and I too would NOT mind Jo/Flack having some fun interactions ... and other stuff ;) been a fan of them since season 7

Back