You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... [#2]

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, Oct 7, 2008.

1. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

I know I have watched to much CSI NY when I see that cute smile of Lindsay's! Nobody every talks about her, and I don't know why, but she plays an important part of CSI NY, and I like her. I can kinda of tell she as grown up some on the program, as I have looked back at older seasons, but she is still great!

Peace

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I forgot I had a Stella too, but I traded that Starly and kept the higher level one.

When as much as you enjoy rewatching Apollo 13, you can now only think of Mac when Gary comes onscreen.

When you rewatch Blink again and it *still* makes you want to cry at the end.

3. MacsGirlMel

...When the trainer who challenges you in said Pokemon game is Policeman Danny.

I couldn't stop laughing about it.

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

When you play Mafia Wars and you post a boast that you iced your opponent in Chicago, and you taunt Mac that he can't get you since he is in New York.

5. MacsGirlMel

OK another game had Biker Danny lol.

When your mom watches old Adam 12 reruns, you can only think of our Mac when they talk to their boss, who's Mac too, though it's because his last name is MacDonald. They all call him Mac.

6. MacsGirlMel

You get really happy at work when Baba o'Riley starts playing on someone's computer. (he plays music a lot to work by. So does the library director in her office.) I was sort of singing with the first few lines in a whisper, but no one noticed that I know of. Which is probably for the best LOL.

I did start looking toward the locker room though, like "is that my phone?" But even if I'd left it on, I wouldn't have heard it down the hall from here. Not quite that loud. And lately I've had it turned down a lot for some reason.

7. MacsGirlMel

You have been repeatedly playing "My Heart Will Go On" because it seems like the perfect Mac/Claire song...even though you want to cry 'cause it and their story is soooooo sad.:cry: Even though I know it's far sadder for the real life people who it happened to.

That and 'Go The Distance' from Hercules.

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  8. AQ Messer

AQ Messer Civilian

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:NY When...

-you're single and compare the new guys you meet to Mac, Flack, Sid, Danny...

-you start saying 'Boom' whenever it's mildly justified

-you watch your DVDs in reversed order and still follow all backstories without any confusion

You're A Hopeless CSI:NY Addict When

-you remember so well everything they say that you try changing the audio track to learn a foreign language, and it works

9. Eve

Eve Pathologist

That's the coolest idea ever! Never thought I can watch CSI in espaƄol for example! I have to try it, thanks!

I though that I watch too much CSI NY when I bought new laptop and it has fingerprints recognition so I don't use password anymore, only sweeping my finger through that thing to turn my laptop on and every single time my print shows up on the screen I grin and think about AFIS and staff like that :guffaw:

10. MacsGirlMel

We have a local station called Me-TV and they have an ad every so often for Laverne and Shirly with "Do the Carmine"...I always have to laugh.

My Forensics magazine RSS feed had an article yesterday that made me think of Mac in reverse...he was a detective who retired and went to Afghanistan to use his skills working for the Marines. I imagine there's a fic there somewhere lol

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  11. MacsGirlMel

(too late to edit)

A local church has a blessing of the bikes ad on their sign outside, and it makes you kinda sad triggering thoughts of the whole season 4 thing with Ruben.

12. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

When you have a massive crush for Jo and Stella because they are like CSI godess lol.

13. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

For me, this one could also apply to NCIS-(the original) or Person Of Interest and IF they had made one of the CSI: Miami characters an ex-Marine-(namely Horatio) then it could've applied to CSI: Miami. But since this is a CSI: NY thread...

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    You buy one of these little stretchy rubber-like silicone bracelets that says *MARINE* and wear it cause your favorite character is an ex-Marine. :D

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  14. MacsGirlMel

When you see an article about evidence mishandling in the NYPD and wish Mac was real 'cause he never would have let it happen.

15. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

When you dream that Jo and Stella were real cause they let you off for steeling,murder and other crimes so they lock you in their house hehehehehehehehe.