Sela/Jo Thread #1 "I'm Jo Danville. I didn't do it."

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, Sep 25, 2010.

1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thought I would bump this thread up since we are in the middle of a juicy Jo storyline and

we have a Jo centered episode coming up were she will get attacked. And it looks really bad for Jo :(. But we all know Sela will knock it out of the park so it'll definitely be worth watching. I'm so excited for this episode as a a Sela/Jo fan :).

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

This was just posted on Sela's FB page:

Amen, sister.

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Okay, I haven't been posting around NY area (hostile enviroment :p) for quite some time and since this seemed to die a little, I just wanted to say.

I love Sela. Been a fan always. Since Sisters. She's just so great at everything she does. Heh, my sister is also a fan. Had the discussion. Me "SELA WARD IS ON CSI NY" sis: "Waat?" Me: "So cool, Stella character left and now we have Sela!!!" And she got again excited about CSI NY

[as for the note, I had nothing against MK/SB]

Even CSI NY has been the most interesting for me for past few seasons, Sela just brought it even higher. Yay! How can you not love her?

4. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Well, have always was a fan of Stella, but I can't really say that Ms. Sela has not done a good job filling the position that Stella left open. Sela has done well, and she says things to keep one's attention!:)

5. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Because I have been slobbering on my keyboard looking at Gary Sinise pics.. uh... :drool:... I don't mean slobbering, well anyway... There was a post about Sela being on Craig Ferguson and I wanted to find the post and add the video to my bookmark for tomorrow.

Thank you for the link. :)

6. Eve

Eve Pathologist

Hey there guys!
    So I guess, this is a perfect thread for me :) Jo's character in the show is so great! It even got me! And that is something, as I was a huuuge Stella fan and started to watch the show because of Melina and then Stella, so when I heard that she's leaving the show I gave up watching. I even didn't finish the 6th season. And I wasn't watching for more than 2 years - when I came across new poster or new teaser with Sela Ward I was all pissed and hissing, so trying to hate the "new one". But then I came across Identity Crisis on Polish tv and I decided to give it a try. And I fall in love with Jo Danville :) And I started to watch again, in kinda chaotic manner - some 8th season epis, then some 7th season. I didn't manage to see the 7x01 yet - I am a little afraid that mentioning Stella will somehow brake my heart, but I read in fanfics and quotes that it was great epi to introduce Jo, so eventually I will be giving it a try.
    Sorry for this long story, I just wanted to share this with someone :) But it only proofs how good the creation of this character is - after all I was all against it and really wanted to hate it and yet I couldn't :D
    And the accent! Geeez, I'm not native speaker of English, so I guess it is harder for me to catch things like that, but it is so different than other guy's accents - so warm and with this super cute "twang" as someone wrote in the fanfiction and I love this term till then.
    So, I'm not really in the place to say that changing Stella for Jo did good for the show, but I would definitely say, that adding Jo to the crew makes it all even more interesting. And I love the idea that we learnt so much about her personal life during those 2 seasons. I know that some fans are accusing that it is at the expense of the storylines of other characters but of course I have nothing against it.

7. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Right at this moment, Sela Ward is making a guest appearance on House MD's Series Finale! All the feelings!

8. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

Lucky you guys get to see it ahahha, I dont watch house but I'll watch it for Sela Ward- she so amazing! I mean how does a lady like her age gets young men like me at 22 saying she is a MILF! lol ;)

9. Eve

Eve Pathologist

My thought exactly! :D I was never a House fan, but when I found out that Sela was in the show I thought that maybe while waiting for the season 9th I could watch some epis.

And BTW, I totally love you location, Mr Jo Danville ;)

10. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

You'll absolutely love Sela's heartfelt performance, even though you may never have liked House M.D. The romance between Stacy and House was just so affecting and poignant. To think of it, Sela's portrayal on House M.D. made me notice her for the first time. From then on, I've watched her in almost everything she did.

11. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

LOL ahahaha thanks, Sela is such an amzing actress- I've even got two of her movies and I never notice that she was also in the day after tomorrow ahaha- Hope there are more Sela movie's I might not have seen yet??!

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I actually started watching House because my sister told me Sela appeared in a number of episodes. Then I was so happy to hear she would be joining NY. It was definitely a surprise for me when she appeared in the finale. I wasn't expecting her (though I did hope). I actually exclaimed out loud of happiness :).

13. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

Yep ahahha, I just so love her aye even though she like what 50-40?? and I'm 22, she is my ideal wife she sooooo good that killer booty of her's is :adore: lol, this is kinda off topic- but can you buy a season that has not aired yet in your country???

14. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

What?! Sela appeared on the House finale? Why was the news not featured here? If it was then I would have watched the finale just for her. So maybe it was her character's return that made it on some headlines on other sites. I didn't bother reading because I don't watch House.

PS: Wait, which part of the finale Sela appeared, the retrospective or the main episode? Because if it's just the retrospctive one then I understand why her appearance didn't make it to the news items.

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The main episode Geeno. She was awesome :).