Dear CSI: NY writers... (suggestions for Season 9)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Geeno, May 16, 2012.

1. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I hope they go back to that old case that Jo said she was going to work on. They do need to bring back that actor who was so criminally underused.

If they bring him back, I am sending GS a PM suggesting to make sure the show doesn't under-use him like they did in the 'Flash Pop' episode.

2. pdegan2814

pdegan2814 Dead on Arrival

I too would love to see Ellie finally go meet her bio-mom. There was a plot-element to her that I vaguely remember reading about when the character was first being discussed before Season 7, that I wonder if they'll eventually delve into. It involved Jo, Ellie, and the bio-mom(won't say more than that, don't wanna risk spoiling)

Russ would be fun, I've liked DJE since his JAG days.

I don't know why Jo getting a love interest would be unpopular, except for Jo/Mac or other shippers. :)

SO with you on the Jo/Flack fun. I wouldn't even be opposed to him as a possibility for the previous suggestion ;)

3. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

I was a Jo/Mac shipper, but I do realize that the introduction of Christine has eliminated all opportunities.

4. FlackStavros

FlackStavros Victim

i'd love to see a Flack-centric episode featuring Danny (alone) just like in the old days

5. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Christine dies in episode 3 and Mac hooks up with Jo.

...wishful thinking. :)

6. JoFlackPenguin

JoFlackPenguin Hit and Run

awww I dont want Christine to die I actually like her better than whoever else the writers tried setting Mac up with

and I too would NOT mind Jo/Flack having some fun interactions ... and other stuff ;) been a fan of them since season 7

7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Christine DIES?!? :eek: How about the relationship doesn't work out, and they part as friends. Christine tells Mac to go after who he really wants--Jo. ;)