Flashpoint

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, May 12, 2009.

1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

FYI, season 5 will be the last, apparently. They want to go out on top. :)

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yes, now if CBS would do that for other shows and past shows, everyone wouldn't be so upset.

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Well thats good for the reason, but sucks for the fans. Oh well pretty sure ION will keep them in reruns which is cool, can catch up on anything I missed.

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I've been waiting for this even though it will make for very late nights!

Final Flashpoint Season get US Premier Date

Susan

5. gsrfan82

gsrfan82 Witness

I missed out alot on Flashpoint, its really good drama, I feel so sad that they're ending that awesome show by all going out in big bang series finale.

6. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

7. blackflag

Anybody know how many episodes we got this season?

Not a spoiler in Canada but it is a spoiler to us here in the U.S.!
    This is the only one of the 6 television shows I watch regularly that I actually like that they have a cannon couple! :D

Sam & Jules Reveal a Huge Development in their Relationship

Susan

8. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Not sure how many episodes there are, but hopefully it will be a full season.

I don't like them together as a couple, and don't really care for the actor that plays Sam, David Paetkau, either.

9. blackflag

I found out - only 13 episodes this season. :(

List of episode titles:

5x01 Broken Peace
    5x02 No Kind of Life
    5x03 Run To Me
    5x04 Eyes In
    5x05 Sons of the Father
    *5x06 A World of Their Own (skipped)
    5x07 Below the Surface
    5x08 Forget Oblivion
    5x09 We Take Care of Our Own
    5x10 Lawmen
    5x11 Fit for Duty
    5x12 Keep the Peace (pt 1)
    5x13 Keep the Peace (pt 2)

Episode 5x06 was originally skipped by CTV but ION is playing them in order. Supposidly we will be seeing it next Tuesday and CTV will be airing it on Thursday (the US see's it first! :eek:). Which will make my previous spoiler 5x09 instead of 5x08 for those of us in the US.

----------​

Sam's my favorite followed by Greg. I feel Sam's grown the most in the 5 seasons (not to mention I absolutely love how blue his eyes are). :) Enrico Colantoni is responsible for my love of Person of Interest. :lol: The commercials billed his first episode as Elias with 'Guest Starring Flashpoint's Enrico Colantoni' and I couldn't resist watching it. :lol:

----------​

Is there romance in the air for Flashpoints eternal bachelor?

10. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Skipping an episode? That sounds like something CBS did when they aired the show. :rolleyes: I guess 13 episodes is better than zero. Thanks for that list, blackflag! :)

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I thought Spike is married with two kids. Did I miss something? I know they almost got divorce.

12. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

You're getting him confused with Wordy (Michael Cram; he's no longer on the show). Though I don't know where this 'thing' with Spike and Winnie is coming from. They're trying to do the same thing on Covert Affairs with Auggie and Annie. Boggles the mind. :rolleyes:

http://iontelevision.com/cast/flashpoint

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I just finish watch Flashpoint. The woman talk to Ed (Spike) about his job. She told him that she know that he got a wife and two kids.

14. blackflag

I want to go to Canada on Dec. 6 and 13 (even tho I have no money)! :(

There are spoilers in the form of a fairly detailed episode description at the link. And I have no idea if any of the interview specials they've got going on are going to air for those of us in the states.

The End of an Era: FLASHPOINT’s Mind-Blowing Two-Part Series Finale Marks the Conclusion of CTV’s Trailblazing Series, Thursday, December 6 and 13 on CTV

By my calculations if ION continues to air 1 episode a week the final 2 episodes will be on January 1st and January 8th here in the states.

Susan

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  15. blackflag

Just some stuff from the Canadian airings of Keep the Peace which we will be seeing here in the States on the 15th (pt1) and 22nd (pt2). I've seen it online but I can't wait to see it on the bigger tv screen! :lol:

First some video's that I know are avialable outside Canada. I now know how those in other contries feel about the CBS video's not being avialable to them! There are goodbye messages from the cast and a few other video's that I'm desperate to see on the CTV website and I can't because I'm not in Canada. :(

The whole cast on Canada AM (There's a pt2 that used to come up right after but that was back on Dec. 13th and I don't know where it is now. :( )

Sergio, Enrico, & Hugh on the Marilyn Denis Show

Flashpoint Finale Special - The Final Salute

And now some articles:

No room for peace or calm: Flashpoint’s series finale ‘outrageous and crazy,’ says Colantoni

From tears of joy, to tears of heartbreak: ‘Flashpoint’ Finale Part 1 was as intense as they get

'Flashpoint' Finale: Sergio Di Zio and the co-creators reflect on the tragedy of Part 1 and the terrorist still at large

'Flashpoint' finale brings the city to its knees, its fans to tears and Team One to its breaking point

Review: RIP Flashpoint, you were one of the best Canadian cop shows

In the writers’ room with Flashpoint

Flashpoint's final episode airs tonight

Flashpoint series finale: Review - heavy in spoilers!

And some pictures from the festivities in Toronto and spoiler pics from Keep the Peace:

Finale Red Carpet
    Finale Q & A Session

Keep the Peace pt1
    Keep the Peace pt2

I don't know if you have to be on Facebook to see this page or not. It's the Flashpoint Team One Facebook page, the official page of the producers of Flashpoint. If you can get on it they've got lots of pics from the 'Finale Event' at the TIFF Lightbox as well as some pics from the live chat after pt1 with Sergio, Amy Jo, & David. :)

Susan

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013