Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

2. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

great news !!!

3. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I'll contribute a big fat YAYYYY! to that!!!

:beer:

5. Inele

Inele Civilian

Nice to hear that the old characters stay for next season :)

6. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Very excited to not have to wait and wait and wait to find out who is staying. Glad to hear about George and Jorja. Now I just want confirmation about Eric and Paul and I will be happy. Not that I don't like the new people but they are less intrusive if I know the ones who've been there the longest are still there.

What is the word on Paul? I know he's been in limited episodes but maybe we could get a real good Brassisode in Season 13. He is due...

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm still annoyed they denied the existence of Sara's brother...keep your facts straight writers! A family ep would be awesome though.

I'm glad Nick and Sara are back, just want to hear about Paul and Eric and also Robert.

A Catherine ep would be nice...and for me a Grissom appearance too.

Agreed with closing out McKeen...don't want him to keep coming back.

I find myself wondering, on another note...if one of the other shows didn't come back...would any thought at all be given to sending one or more characters to Vegas to work? I know not all would be welcome, I can imagine the backlash if they said Horatio were coming...but it's just a thought. However, they already had money problems with only the Vegas cast, I'm not sure they could afford any more regular characters.

8. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

No, definitely not! There's already been 3 additions to the Vegas crew this year, I'm looking forward to a season where we're not having the main cast being juggled around. I'd probably quit watching if they even considered bringing Horatio over. :rolleyes:

I could see a Catherine appearance somewhere in the season. Between Marg and Billy, I reckon she's more likely to appear, particularly considering I think she's been down to the set a couple of times after she left. Thinking a bit further ahead, presuming Season 13 consists of 22 episodes again, that would make the fifth episode of Season 14 episode #300 and I could see both Marg and Billy saving their guest appearances for that milestone. :)

9. Lt.Sugar

Lt.Sugar Hit and Run

- I want Sofia back (even if it's only for one a two episodes because I hope Louise's new TV series will be picked up)
    - Some more information (and pictures) of Sara's and Gil's marriage and family.
    - more Sara/Greg cases
    - more of Greg
    - Lady Heather!!!

10. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Paul Guilfoyle did several interviews on several radio programs (David White Show, John Foster Show, Bernie Keith Show, The Afternoon Show and MacAulay and Co) across the UK last week and when asked if he would be back for S13, he said yes, he would be back.

It's also interesting that in just about every interview they asked about Ellie. So yeah, bring back Ellie.

11. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

I think CSI's in a pretty good position in terms of its timeslot for next year:

- It's biggest competitor, Revenge on ABC, has been shipped to Sunday.
    - More importantly, SVU has been scheduled at 9 next year so there will be less audience overlap between the two shows.
    - This means that CSI will be up against two rookie shows next season, Chicago Fire and Nashville. Although from what I've heard, Nashville is supposed to be a favourite for next year, so could provide a bit of competition.

I also read somewhere that the new season for all shows begins on September 24, meaning Season 13 should begin on September 26. :)

12. warrick17

warrick17 Hit and Run

i would also like a sequel to an older case like unfriendly skies or face lift.

it would be a nice resolution, where the old faces are heading this days.

compared to the old days, i wonder why the csi are now capable to catch every single target.one or two non-murders would be fine, like i stated it was imo the worst season overall.no brainstorming, not even the sensationilzed d.b. familygathering gave me the confrontation-flair from the early days.so, more wild guesses, back and forth(i miss the warrick&nick bets.)arguments would do a nice mix.otherwise my prediction will be that csi
    loose another section of viewers and not gain attraction, with the way how they're handling the one case episodes.furthermore they sabotaging the main concept of the show, just to reveal that they're lacking in direction.nonethless, i do hope (regardless of the entrance from ted danson and elizabeth shue)csi will get his a-game back on track and surprise me(cause the majority (here)obviosly likes the way they're heading)with some epic storytelling.

13. Digital_Mystic

Digital_Mystic Victim

I miss the old style too at times, but I am curious as to how you would do a sequel to Unfriendly Skies?

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

But wasn't Nick originally a cop back in Texas?

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

If I remember the original bio (from 13yrs ago!) ~ Yes. In the more recent bio that CBS released with the "Anatomy of a TV Hit" stuff it just says ~ "Nick excelled in his college years and upon graduation took a position with the CSI crime lab in Dallas." ~ So like a lot that has changed over the years from the original bio's, Nick now has never been a cop. :)

Susan