Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #7

A brief Q&A with Jorja linked at JFO:
http://jorjafox.net/2011/vegetarian-times-qa/
I'm glad she has rescued another dog. :)

Re CSI:

Q You played Sara Sidle for eight years before taking a break from CSI. How has she evolved?

A She's still incredibly empathetic, but she's able to be that way and not have it tear her apart. People who are activist, first responders and crime scene investigators see troubling things. You can't really ever get rid of a memory, so a lot of people burn out. It was so cool that Sara would rise from the ashes.
Love the 'rise from the ashes' quote. Gives me a Game of Thrones vibe, without the dragons, of course. LOL

Last edited:
:eek: I had to *shudders in horror* search for this thread. Not a good sign, fellow Jorja/Sara fans. If this keeps happening, Jorja will slowly fade away in importance, leading to Sara developing another drinking problem and then she'll be thrown under a car again. That would suck...well, we'd probably get to see Gil again so maybe not total suck but it would still be pretty bad. :lol:
That's sweet...but what happened to her other dog? Albert, Allison, Action...I know that it starts with an A. Did it go to doggie heaven? If so, my condolences.:(

I want to see Grissom again but no, not like that that

It's Ali :) says in the article and sounds like she maybe of passed away :(

Wonder what breed? :)

:eek: I had to *shudders in horror* search for this thread. Not a good sign, fellow Jorja/Sara fans. If this keeps happening, Jorja will slowly fade away in importance, leading to Sara developing another drinking problem and then she'll be thrown under a car again. That would suck...well, we'd probably get to see Gil again so maybe not total suck but it would still be pretty bad. :lol:
That's sweet...but what happened to her other dog? Albert, Allison, Action...I know that it starts with an A. Did it go to doggie heaven? If so, my condolences.:(

Yeah I hear ya, although I don't want Sara to self-destruct or go through another trauma again, even if it meant bringing Grissom back (even though I've missed the guy for too long and their relationship). I understand if this is Jorja's decision, but it would be great if the writers gave Sara more screen time :(, *sigh*.

That's so sad about Jorja's dog, Ali :(, but that's so cool that she was able to rescue another dog.

Ali, Jorja's boxer, passed away last year. She'd been sick for a while, and was pretty old for a boxer, so this wasn't a huge surprise.

Sara had some pretty good screen time in "Miss Willows Regrets":D; it was great to see her work with Morgan and she had some good scenes with Catherine as well :)!

Looks like she'll have a good amount of screen time next episode too, I'm excited :D:D!!!

Last edited:
Jorja is one of the narrators of UNITY

Jorja Fox Online

What is the ultimate goal of your life? For only one in ten million people, that answer is, “Enlightenment.” For all the others, their answer is to be successful, wealthy, powerful, etc. UNITY is a film for all who hunger for a deeper meaning to existence, and a more unified way of living with one another, with all expressions of life. Just imagine a world that didn’t rely on opposites (us/them, rich/poor, black/white, gay/straight, human/animal, etc), but rather a world that perceived only wholeness. UNITY presents the notion of a world in which we are all equally valued, even though we are not the same: Human, Animal or Tree.

I just found the DVD to "3 weeks to Daytona" on Ebay. It's from Taiwan. Hopefully it won't take too long until we can get the DVD in the rest of the world too

I really liked Sara in the lead female role tonight, opposite Russell. This was the first time I could really see that her character had developed in such a way that she is now able to fill that role. She's not just the young "loose cannon with a gun" anymore, which for some reason I think makes more sense for a supporting character (though that side of her still comes out... like in Bittersweet.) I really hope we get to see her in this kind of senior female CSI role more often. She's part of the original cast after all!

Last edited:
Back