This years CSI DVD's (Miami, NY, Original Series)

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Rizzoli, Sep 17, 2011.

1. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Are the deleted scenes bloopers, or just unused footage? Bloopers I would LOVE to see (Miami's, that is).

2. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

The deleted scenes are just scenes that didn't make it into the episode, there is a great one on the Miami Season 9 Premiere with the team cleaning up the glass from the windows etc. as Jessie is wheeled past them. Poor Walter looked so sad :'(

I watched some UK-made DVDs on my laptop not realizing I had to change the settings to play Region 2 DVDs, and this was my 10th time doing so. So, I can't put Region 1 DVDs in my laptop anymore, which means I can't upload the bloopers, deleted scenes etc. to youtube. Sorry guys :(

3. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

What about the LV deleted scenes, who's in them and what are they about?

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I've had the set over a week and I haven't watched very much. :lol: But the "Man Up" deleted scene is between Mandy and Catherine.

Also, a lot of the behind-the-scenes videos are just clips that circulated throughout the season (Bieber's interviews, etc.) only extended a bit. I quite enjoyed the "House of Hoarders" commentary (the one I've listened to so far). There's a lot of subtle nods I didn't notice when I watched the episode and writer Christopher Barbour, director Alec Smight, and George Eads provide a lot of insight into it.

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I listened to "A Kiss before frying" commentary with Eric, Dita, and Brad Tannerbaum. It was pretty good. At times they said nothing but Brad had a lot of insight and you could clearly hear the friendship between Eric and Dita.

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I got Season 7 DVD and the deleted scene is the beginning of the season premiere episode. Haven't checked out any other deleted scenes but in that same episode there was a scene with D/A that was cut.

7. EricisCSIcandy

EricisCSIcandy Victim

*squeals with inexplicable joy and claps with glee* A commentary with Eric :D I can't wait!! 15 days and counting :) My birthday is two days before the release date guess which I'm more excited about? :p

8. EricisCSIcandy

EricisCSIcandy Victim

Aww yay :) I can't wait to hear it :)