Sid being wealthy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Mac&Adam Fan, Apr 11, 2012.

?

Do you think Mac knows?

1. Yes, he seems to know everything

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. No.

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  3. Maybe.

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  1. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Do you think Mac knows?

2. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

The last thing I remember seeing about Sid's invention was when he told Jo that it was worth millions, right? He swore her to secrecy, so I'm going with no--Mac doesn't have a clue. :lol:

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Jo is the only one we've seen talking to him about his, uh, extreme financial security ;), so I guess she's the only one who knows so far.

I wonder what he'd say if Mac asked about it, like, 'Hey, Sid, whatever happened with that pillow of yours?' Sid would probably be like, 'Uh...remember that piano that suddenly appeared in the morgue last month?...' :lol:

4. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

What I remember from it Mac and Sid have not talked about it. I believe it was only Jo and Sid that talk about the money.

5. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

HAHA!!! Yeah, I think this is definitely a case where at this point Jo is supposed to be the only one who knows about the patent, but realistically there's no way Mac wouldn't have found about the piano and the reason for its appearance :lol:

So, I'm going with - according to the show, no, Mac does not know yet; but in real life, yes he would!

6. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

That would be a fun episode: Sid entrusts his money in a wealth advisor who gets killed because someone suspected he was stealing the clients' money. Sid is up to do the port mortem, but has to confess his conflict of interest (no way Sid would ever turn to the dark side). Sid then has to logically become a suspect, has all sorts of conniptions over it, but is eventually cleared. Turns out the real killer is the CPA's wife, who had fled to the Cayman Islands. Mac heads down there, little does he know Sid is also going there to try and withdraw his money. Danny and Sheldon shake down a CI who clues them in on how to get out of the scam, and they secretly refer this info to Sid. In a twist of fate, Sid shows up at the Cayman bank with a levy only minutes before the CPAs wife shows up, with Mac chasing her. Sid beats the lying killer wife to his money before she can withdraw it, and Mac slaps the iron bracelets on her.

Sid is smitten with the pretty bank teller who helps him, falls in love and never comes back to New York. How's THAT for a finale!?!?!?

7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Only in Fanfictionland...:hugegrin:

8. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Hello

If I was Sid, there worst piece of advice that Jo could give his is to invest in the American Stock Market (a.k.a. Wall Street)! Even thought the economy is turning around, Sid should keep in mind this is an election year, therefore it's a 50/50 chance that President Obama will be great another term in office, and some people in Congress might get voted out due to what happen in NY in 2011.

If I was Sid, hold on to that $$$$$. I agree with Jo, live it up a little, have a big party for Mac, Jo and crew a big party with gifts, but don't go overboard. I think I heard him say all that was on his list was a total of $56,000. Jo got on him, but and the flip side of the coin, when we die, can't that money with you!

Peace:)
    Jimi

9. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I think Jo it has told Mac. She simply talks with pleasure and is curious.

10. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I think Mac knows already somehow. I can't really see Jo telling him if she did.

11. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

i think we can say this about more cast members at one point over the last 7 seasons lol
    Only because its not shown doesnt mean it hasn't happened or been said, Mac totally knows i mean Sid had a piano in the morgue lol