Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 26, 2010.

1. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thank you for the link, Lizziewalker!It's been a while since I saw this thread up :) Actually the whole foruum has been quiet recently...hopefully now that the holiday break is over we'll hear more spoilers, see more photos etc
    Emily looks pretty as usual and is lovely as usual :) what interview was she talking about, anyone knows?

2. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

Can you guys believe that Pippa is a year old now? And Emily looks amazing as always!!!

3. jontogoisabeast

jontogoisabeast Hit and Run

So, I was looking up a video of my nephew on youtube, and I saw one that Emily had posted of her daughter, and I thought that you guys might wanna see it

http://www.youtube.com/huggies Just go to the site, scroll down a little bit, and you'll see a search bar that says, Search Squirmy Videos. Type in Emily Procter and The Curious Baby, and it should be the first one that comes up :)

4. Fly Chick

Fly Chick Civilian

Hi!

IMHO they are still not giving the character of Calleigh the amount of screen time that her Leading Lady/second billing deserves. While I adore the romance between Eric and Calleigh, I really miss all the scenes (that are going to Eva LaRue) that should be Calleigh scenes. I have a gut instinct that once her contract is up, Ms. Procter just might not renegotiate and retire. I hope not, but my gut is pretty perceptive.

5. Fly Chick

Fly Chick Civilian

Okay, I find part of that article completely stupid because it deviates even more from the character that had so firmly been established. If they're going to take away all the cntrolled danger that was the hutzpah from the Calleigh Duquesne that the writers have established, to make her all squishy and wimpy, please kill her off because she's not Calleigh anymore. I watch out of habit, lately. I do not like, in the last 2 seasons, what they are doing with the character. I don't know Calleigh anymore. People can change, but not become a person they were never meant to be. I don't respect nor like this Calleigh. First Horatio and now Calleigh.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't know this for sure, I'm just speculating based on the same situation with other actresses on other shows, but it may be possible that the reason Calleigh is not in that many scenes still is because Emily wants to spend time with her baby and they are accommodating her on that. Most new mothers are reluctant to leave their babies for too long at a time. That's the only thing I can figure. I can't imagine what other reason there could be, unless Emily specifically asked for less screen time like Jorja Fox did. I wouldn't say that Natalia is getting all her scenes though, considering Natalia was taken out of three episodes (it was four, but the show runner talked CBS into letting her back in one of them). They haven't done that to Calleigh, so I'd say Calleigh is still very much the leading lady. Some feel that Samantha is taking too much of the focus away from Calleigh (and Natalia for that matter).

I want more scenes of Calleigh with guns being that she is a ballistics expert and all. I miss scenes of her being bullet girl.

Actually though, if Samantha is a spy/mole for O'Shay/Navarros, I'd like to see some girl power in taking her down, as in Calleigh and Natalia teaming up together to expose Samantha. That would be interesting.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  7. Fly Chick

Fly Chick Civilian

That would be really cool GregNickRyanFan! I'd love to see some seriously good teamwork to take her down if she's a spy or something. Nat and Cal work well together and have double teamed in the past.

8. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I haven't been in this thread for so long. There were a lot of Emily news lately and one of the highlights is her going to be on Twitter starting February. Check out her new video: http://emilyprocter.com/news.htm

This is also the latest picture she has with daughter Pippa.

[​IMG]

9. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thank you Perriwinkle! I've seen the picture before, however I like to watch it as it's so cute!
    I'm also glad that there will be some more news about Emily thanks to Twitter. I might even consider to open the account! :) Excellent, thanks :)

10. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

On last night's episode, Last Straw, Ms. Calleigh's hair style looked like a hair style that women had in the late 70's to early 80's. Is she or the shows producers trying to bring back that hair style?

11. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

What did you all think of Emily's performance on Sunday night?

My opinion is that she really stood out this episode, not just looking beautiful, but she played really well and her lines and interaction with Austin was really good! Can't wait to see what's in store for her these last episodes! :):)

12. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

She was amazing! I am so glad that Adam wrote a storyline for Calleigh that is so close to Emily's heart. I hope we will see more of this soon.

13. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Hello JagLady,

I think Emily Procter would tell you and everybody, this is not a perfect world, we all make mistakes, but God will forgive you, if you ask for forgiveness.

With that said, from 2002 to now, times change, people have changed and the wirters, producers and David Caruso have done the best job they can do to attract the viewer's attention, and draw new people watching. Sometimes, if we stick to reality, it gets as boring as those shows like "Teen Mom" on MTV. We want to escape reality, so we go to show like this to get away from "The Real World"!

Peace,
    Jimi, "The Purple Haze Man"

14. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

emily is now on twitter @emilyprocter99 is her username on twitter and if u don't believe me u can watch the new video on her site www.emilyprocter.com

15. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

new video on www.emilyprocter.com and also their is a link to her twitter page
    and her twitter is @emilyprocter

Last edited: May 6, 2012