Worst Movies Ever

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by lilbug, May 22, 2005.

1. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

"From Hell". I love Johnny Depp, but I hated that film SO bad when I saw it. I think it's just from having a general love of crime history, and the fact that I was mortified for the family of the guy they said was Jack the Ripper. We're talking two or three generations here - imagine being told your greatgrandfather or whatever was the most famous murderer of all time?

Plus - Heather Graham as a penniless London prostitute? Please.

2. GrissCathfan

GrissCathfan Rookie

OMG! wat a/b "Hollywood Himicide"! that movie sucked sooo bad!! i went 2 sleep durin it!! :eek:

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I agree, From Hell, in my opinion was a bad movie, I thought Johnny Depp and Robbie Coltrane were very good in the movie (to be honest that was the only reason I kept watching it :rolleyes:). In my opinion Heather Graham's performance (sorry to any Heather Graham fans) was unconvincing to say the least and her English accent was painful to listen to. I thought the movie wasted a lot of actor’s talent. :eek: Sorry to sound harsh, but it was really bad. :lol:

4. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

You're not being mean - I agree with you! It was awful. >_<

5. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i didnt mind from hell, but maybe thats because johnny depp was drop dead gorgeous in it. i agree with you that heather graham was horrible. now, the libertine was one movie where even the fact that johnny was in it couldnt save it. i really should have walked out of that one but kept hoping it might get better. it didnt. johnny, why do you do these things to us?? :lol:

6. Comte

Comte Police Officer

one of the worst movies i've ever had the misfortune to watch would be the White Noise....
    God,how i cursed myself after watching that...

P.S.no offence to anyone who likes that movie...tastes are subjective....to each his own...

7. Lizzy_Sander

Lizzy_Sander Captain

Worst movie ever : Glitter
    I accidentally watch it on HBO. God! It's da worst! Mariah sings is very good but she totally aweful at acting, the script, the acting the production, the costume, they're all bad

8. KimAZ

KimAZ Prime Suspect

Alright I'll say it. Pearl Harbor. The worst movie I have ever seen. I mean it was just soooo inaccurate that it drove me crazy. And I won't even start on the story. It just made me sick that they felt that they needed to make up these people and the lame love story, when they could have just used the true stories of people who were there. I just stick to Tora, Tora, Tora instead.

I also disliked History of Violence. It came off as a wannabe Mob movie and was just plain boring.

9. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I don't know. I am probably going to say Glitter as well. I too caught it on VH1. I was bored, and wanted to see what everyone hated about it. Then i knew why!!

10. CSI3Snickers

CSI3Snickers Pathologist

"Pearl Harbor" *ducks from flying rocks*

I mean, Pearl Harbor was an important event in history. Then they turned it into this cheesy romance movie.

I never saw it, but I bet "Gigli" was horrible.

11. Palm

Palm Coroner

Fever Pitch.
    I got it free from the movie store as a promotion but still. Even free I felt like I was cheated. It was Jimmy Falon being... well. Himself. And Drew Barrymore not living up to her potential.

12. forgottenstar

forgottenstar Dead on Arrival

The Forgotten- so confusing. and when i did figure it out- so dumb.

13. keich

keich CSI Level One

Glitter.

Mariah is a good singer, but her acting leaves much to be desired.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I gotta say Cabin Fever and Sugar.
    Cabin Fever was the biggest waste of time and the crappest 'horror' movie I've ever seen and Sugar was the most badly acted indie movie I have seen in a long time. Even Brendan Fehr's part in Sugar didn't make me like it any better.

15. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

The Sweetest Thing. I can't believe I sat through that movie, it hurt!