** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

We don't know that the WHOLE episode will be focused on Eric & Calleigh. I hope it's not as I watch the show for Horatio :)

2. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Well, they've employed Malcolm McDowell, and his scenes are likely to be with Horatio...

I still don't understand the end of that O'Hare interview. It just doesn't seem to make sense. I'm sure I'm reading too much into it, but it seems to suggest negotiations not going well. Yet David's been talking up renewal, and he would never willingly let Horatio go. I'll assume it's a quote out of context...

3. Hallie

Hallie Dead on Arrival

Alright here is my thought if i had to guess i would guess that ny would be axed before miami. For one thing they almost were last season but got a last minute save also the fact that csi ny has been on break for a month isn't looking good for them. As for miami the fact that eva has a new plot shouldn't say one way or the other if miami will be back the fact is she has been back burned most of the season and sam has been on more then she has so i am thinking this was the first sighn that either she chose to leave or the no longer intend to renew her contract. Since they brought sam in and calegh has come of her maternity eva hasn't had much air time. Also the fact she is doing a pliot for a new show means she has been audition for quite awhile long before any show was being considered to be ending if i had to guess miami's fate aside i think she wasn't going to continue with the show regardless

4. spencerreidfan

5. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I'm kind of... mad at Loman? When he says "maybe Wolfe wiped it down". I mean, seriously? After everything you still don't trust Ryan? Tom wasn't there for the Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing stuff, but the stuff with Stetler and everything? And he doesn't trust him?

Jeez, I hope the rest of the team are a little more confident in Ryan. I feel really bad for him, especially when he says "you know I didn't kill this guy, right?" PLEASE Horatio, tell me you do! Out of everyone, Horatio, Natalia and Walter are closest to Ryan so I really hope they don't believe he did anything wrong. :( He's been through enough crap already.

And I really hope this doesn't end on a cliff hanger. Dumbest thing they could possibly do. I haven't been keeping up with spoilers though, have they said it won't be, just in case?

6. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

7. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Yes there was a promo.

9. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Man, why is Ryan always the one being accused of murder and it's always assumed he's bad??? :wtf: This is why I have problems with Delko - he's done plenty of stupid s*(t just like Ryan, yet he gets off the hook all the time and everyone always gives him the benefit of a doubt. :rolleyes: How many times does Ryan have to prove himself to the team.:shifty: Oh, and this is absolutely the WORST TIME for the writers to shift the focus on the E/C thing - when the team should be pulling together, we're gettin' more romance crap :rolleyes: - the writers couldn't write a relationship if their lives depended on it, as is evident w/the whole Ryan/Sam thing too (uhh, yea, totally not buyin that). Why can't they just keep the team a TEAM and the hell w/everything else? I'm so sick of watching these little "pockets" of the team - I want everyone to fight for Ryan, including Cal (where the hell has she been for Ryan??) I mean, they're all really close friends, right? Anyhow, just blowin off some steam (like H did in the lab - now THAT was AWESOME :) :thumbsup: )

10. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

wow stoic Horatio blowing off in the lab-think maybe his team is taking some serious hits then or Vogel got away with a lot and Navarro killers are on the lose? really hope they don't cliff hanger this season-it should be a stand alone episode with resolution at the end just in case there isn't a season 11...getting harder to have any faith in CBS when they're done with all the CSI's shows I guess? too many years and now they want some reality shows or something? yeah I know they should create another show and put David Caruso and some other stars from cancelled series so all the fans would start watching...NYPD blue mixed with something else maybe? ha oh well am still clinging to some hope for CSI MIami to stay strong for season 11...resolve some storyline or else we'll all be lost in cliff hanger hell

11. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I've heard there won't be a cliffhanger.

12. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Yes, no cliffhanger. Jonathan said that in his last interview.

13. spencerreidfan

:devil::devil: I know. Esteban and all the guys he has in his pocket have really gotten under H's skin this season. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for him: All the people that you're supposed to be able to trust are actually on the criminals' side.

14. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Not me. Why should those of us who are fans of Walter, Ryan, Natalia and Frank have to see our favorites to a recurring role just to save a buck?! I would much rather see one more good season than endure two or three more and see any of the characters' roles reduced.

I think it is pretty sad that after everything Ryan has been through with the rest of the team he even has to ask this question. I can see Horatio, Natalia and Walter standing by him. This "Ryan-in-trouble" story arcs are getting old.

Good. Not a fan of the cliffy.

It's pretty annoying isn't it? And it seems as if when this stuff does happen to him, everyone just assumes he is guilty.

These people have been together for so long and have been through so much together that one would think that they would have each other's backs but it doesn't seem to be the case, especially when it comes to Ryan. If someone is trying to break up the team (Vogel), they should stand united and hopefully they will.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Is it possible that part of the dialogue is cut out of the preview? Is it possible that what Loman is actually saying is, "Maybe whomever framed Wolfe wiped it down"? I've seen a great deal of previews (for all three CSI shows) where part of the dialogue is cut out and it sounds completely different in the actual episode.

As for why Ryan is always the one being framed, or looking bad, it's because the writers are not very original. It's clear that Samantha, being the newest member is the weakest link, why not pin the murder on her? Is she the one who actually did the deed? But even if its Josh and she killed him for betraying her and the team, would she frame Ryan for it? Or did someone else come along later and stage the scene?

If the dead person is Josh, then my guess is, either Sam kills him for betraying her and the team and then flees and someone else stages the scene to frame Ryan... or Vogel wants Josh to do something even more unethical, Josh refuses and Vogel has someone kill him and frame Ryan.

However, if the dead person is Navarro, I don't know who could have killed him. I don't know if Vogel would have anything to do with the Navarro case. Maybe the grandmother comes back and kills him and angry with H, frames Ryan to get back at him, I dunno. Anyone know if Navarro is in the next episode or not?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.