George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Yes, but people aren't saying nice things about his hair.

Something tells me we will not be getting a Nick episode this season. We will have to be happy with the blink and you missed him scenes.

That first shirt - the plaid open Nick :eek: - they've actually found one that I don't think I'm going to be able to even learn to like! :lol:

I have to admit that I did kinda like his final scene. The one when he and Morgan were following the police prograss on the computer. Morgan was pacing around the room going crazy and he was just sitting there calm, cool, & collected. :)

Well, not much to talk about regarding Nick in last night's episode - he was pretty much a background character with no quality scenes.

All people seem to be talking about is his hair.

Maybe that's the idea. Without the hair change there wouldn't be anything to talk about. :lol: Whatever it takes to get noticed in an otherwise barely there episode, I guess. ;)

The hair's not that bad. It's just such a one extreme to the other kind of thing. Takes getting used to. It's not my preference, but then again it's not my hair. :lol:
I agree. The hair isn't all that bad. It did shock me in his first quickie scene, but I wasn't exactly expecting Nick to be at the first crime scene. So it may have been more of a shock of actually being wrong and seeing him there.
Holding out hope for a better episode for Nick soon.
I'm holding out hope for an episode with quality screentime if not a lot.

So much about this episode made Nick, Greg, & to some extent even Sara seem like extras.

Susan

Exactly, the original characters/actors are becoming extras, which I am not happy about.

I'll form the protest line right behind you:

blue%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EWe+want+our+CSI+back%21%21%21%5E_%5E.gif

Yeah, I'm really disappointed that they don't use the best people they have to help solve the case :(

I don't know why people are dissing his hair, this happens every year, he grows it out in the summer then shaves it in the fall. I like it either way ;)

LOL! I loved Nick's Joey from friends "How you doin" in last night's episode.

It threw me off a little...wasn't very Nick-like, I don't think, but it was still funny. :)

Good to see plenty of Nick last night and looking good too! Thanks for keeping that hair in check. :lol: Good to see him getting some running in...hopefully that means his back is still doing well.

Yes, it was OCC for Nick, but it was funny.

Sometimes the characters have to do things differently, otherwise, they will stop being interesting.

Was Nick even shown in the previews? I only remember seeing DB lol. But then again, I could have missed him due to the meds I'm on at the moment. I hope my leg heals fast. I'm so sick of having to stay on the bed with my leg propped up lol.

Was Nick even shown in the previews? I only remember seeing DB lol. But then again, I could have missed him due to the meds I'm on at the moment. I hope my leg heals fast. I'm so sick of having to stay on the bed with my leg propped up lol.

The extended preview and sneak peek scene had lots of Nick! :)

Hope you feel better soon!

I'm curious now. Gonna watch extra careful and see if I can figure it out.

A tweet from Elizabeth Devine:
Hi #CSI fans. Question for you--See if you can figure out what Nick does in this episode that he has never done on any other episode!!!

Susan

I have no idea what Nick did tonight that he had never done before.....maybe that scene of him and Moreno in PD at the computers

Back