What will happen to Lindsay if NY Goes Off?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by jimihendrix, Mar 21, 2012.

1. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

My favorite female on CSI NY is Anna Belknap! She has to be the most "Foxy Lady" on CSI NY now! What will happen to Anna Belknap?

This Ole Hippie is in love with her! If any of you fans have pictures of her, post them on this thread. I know many of you dudes liked Stella, and she's hot, but my heart goes out to Anna. Yea, I dig Anna!

I just wanted her to know she has an "Old Hippie Fan", that wants to keep up with her! I would like to write Anna and Gary Sinise a letter to show my support for them!

Peace from Purple Haze Land,:)
    Jimi

Maybe I can get an autographed picture of Anna!;)

2. Lego107

Lego107 Dead on Arrival

Hopefully she will stay away from tv. She is THE WORST character out of all the characters on ALL the CSI shows. she is annoying, has a squeaky voice, always causes stupid drama and pretends to be a badass even though she isn't. And she has ZERO chemistry with ANY of the cast.

but after NY goes off this year she'll head to broadway

3. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I have to confess, I kinda think maybe it's the writers who are not very considerate of Anna.

4. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I don't agree with Lego107. I would hope Anna, as well as the rest of the CSI: NY cast, find other work that they love doing. :)

5. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Hello,

I love Anna, I think she is great. Everyone's going to have their opinion, be it positive or negative. Her character has worked out well to me. She has a squeaky voice? Naaa, don't think so. Right now, in my opinion, ANNA is the best looking woman on that show. I'm not knocking any of the others down at all, but Anna's got something, and I guess it is her personality that I like.

The "worst" character on all the on all the three CSI Shows? Nobody! I think they have all done a good job, but I hope Anna is not thrown to the way-side, when NY has to go off. If she goes to Broadway, I hope she come and visits me in "Purple Haze" Land!

Peace

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I disagree too, I think there is D/L chemistry. And I think she gets too much negativity sometimes. But I may also miss things others see, I've never been great at picking up on some things unless it's extremely obvious. It annoys me sometimes. But I still think there's too much.

Shouldn't we move this to the Anna/Lindsay thread?

7. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Hello MascGirlmel

I am sort of new, how do we move this to an Anna/Lindsay thread? I have a niece named Lindsay, she hasn't almost in her teens now.

Yes, I agree on the D/L Chemistry. Gary Sinise put them two together on that show, and Gary did it right, as oppose to the E/C deal on Miami. That did work too we'll and I'm glad they did away with it and moved on.

Peace

8. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

ITA!!!!!

Before she was cast in CSI NY, Anna was in a very short-lived series called The Handler starring Joey Pants from The Sopranos. As a matter of fact, Hill Harper and Lola Glaudini (Elle from Criminal Minds) were her co-stars. There was an episode where Anna went undercover as a nanny, and she gave one of the best performances of anyone on TV that year.

9. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Hey that's cool! I didn't know that Anna was on The Handler! Yes it was very short lived, and did know why it went off so quick.

I have learned that a TV show will go off for many reason besides ratings. The more I read on other sites, (and some of them are I can not tell who is telling the truth), I'm very sure that Anna will find somewhere to go.

Heck, for the past few seasons, she has been one of the leading characters on CSI NY! That cute, good looking girl will find something:)

Peace
    Jimi

10. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

With any luck she won't be added to any shows I'd have any interest in watching because she is a subpar actress at best. If I were a fan of her's I'd be worried too, because she certainly doesn't deserve to be on another good show.

I've also seen a few episodes of other shows she's been in ad she was just as bad in those, so for me it's certainly not the writing. Melina had some crap writing for Stella and she still sold it and had me liking Stella as a character. Same for the other actors. Anna couldn't sell an umbrella in a rain storm with her acting.