The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by luvspeed, Dec 2, 2011.

1. 915

915 CSI Level One

If they started crawling out of their graves they would be screwed more so then they are now. The next episode looks cool and serious. Did anybody else kind of chuckle when Daryl mention he wished he could find his gun? I actually laughed a bit and so did my boyfriend.

2. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

oh i didn't even catch that!:lol:

so what did you guys think of the season finale? I thought it was amazing!

3. 915

915 CSI Level One

Geez lot of action. Sucks they killed two of Hersel's group. Also Lori is offically at the top of my want to die list. I mean how dare she be mad at Rick! Techinicaly it's her fault that Shane wanted to kill Rick in the first place. Andrea is really lucky my boyfriend has three big volumes of the comic, so he knew who it was that saved her. Won't spoil though.

I loved the fact that Daryl was the one that rescued Carol. The line made me laugh. "I don't have all day." Such a Daryl thing to say even in a serious situation.

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I have to agree with you 925. Lori has no right to get mad at Rick. She is the one that cause it. She loves to see two men fight over her. She is the one that told Rick to get rid of Shane then she turn around to tell Shane that she is sorry about everything and now Shane got in his head and thinking she want him. Shane tried to killed Rick, not once, not twice and more time he tried. My mom and I want her gone next.

5. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

AGREED. LORI MUST GO. And she can take that little idiot Carl with her. Andrea might be redeeming herself slowly for me, though.

The finale was much better than the previous few eps. I was hankering for some action that lasted a little more than the last 5-10 minutes of the episode for a change, and this one came through. Also intrigued about Andrea's freaky gothic looking savior. Very cool!

6. 915

915 CSI Level One

Yeah Andrea is now above Lori and Carl for stupid/irritated factor. I agree she is starting to redeem herself. She proved she can defiently handle herself well running from walkers and killing all, but one of them without help. I can't wait for the next season is it Fall yet?