Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Since Sam knows the bracelet was from Ryan, being that she has to know that he is in to her, she should have given him the bracelet back and said, "Thank you for the gesture, but I cannot accept this bracelet because I have a boyfriend". So, yeah, it definitely seems like she was leading him on.

You could just see and feel Ryan's disappointment.You really just had to see it.I felt bad for him.
Others have described it as Sam leading him on.

I totally agree. My Dad and I were watching it and we both shook our heads when her boyfriend came in. We both thought it was a real low-blow. She had so many chances to tell Ryan and she didn't, even though it was quite obvious that Ryan had fallen for her. The real sad thing is that there are tons of people like that; who lead people on and then break their hearts.

Ryan looked so crushed, but he was a good sport to Sam's boyfriend, he was friendly and polite and I commend him on that, lots of people probably wouldn't have been so nice.

Thanks for the pics! Looking as hot as ever. Has he worn that t-shirt before? It looks familiar.

I think he wore it in Timebomb and F-T-F although I'm not too sure... It looks good on him though :lol:

Thanks for amazingly gorgeous pics, GF!:hugegrin:

Aww poor Ryan! That was so mean!
Sam could've told him that she has boyfriend already.

Maybe she wore it cause she likes Ryan and at the she will leave her boyfriend for him. Terrible. :shifty: I hope to have said a very big stupid thing. ;)

Identical <--- aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

And stating my opinion about last week's episode so the mods don't go after me... I thought the scene was so sad, my heart broke for Ryan, ='(. Also, let me know if the link worked, =).

^^
I just got the email about the Identical DVD,yay!!!!.

That scene with Ryan was heartbreaking.

Another yay,for the DVD.

Great news about the DVD! I was on the mailing list but didn't get a notice. Did the e-mail say there would be a "special" DVD?

The email just gave info about the preorder for the DVD nothing else.

Looking forward to the new episode tonight,only 3 more episodes after that.

That is good news about the DVD. I cant get it, because I have a region 2 player.
Hope it does well. Did Jon say in the interview that he had just done another film, or was working on it or something?

Identical <--- aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

And stating my opinion about last week's episode so the mods don't go after me...

madmod2jr.gif

Just kidding!

(Saw that ages ago, but no actual reason to use it. ;) )

Thanks for the info about the dvd. :)

I felt sorry for Mr. Wolfe in last week's episode, when he ask the new detective lady out for a drink to celebrate wrapping up the case. I *think* she was wearing the bracelet that Mr. Wolfe gave her, then here comes some dude that claims to work at the state's atorney's office, taller than Mr. Wolfe, and poor Mr. Wolfe, he just looked like a sad puppy dog when she kissed that man. I know the feeling, I have been there in my lifetime before. Mr. Wolfe worked hard to get a date with that young lady.

I recall some seasons back when Mr. Wolfe got a date with Ms. Bo Vista, and had to borrow the money from Mr. Delko to take her out for lobster and desert. I though it was wierd that Mr. Wolfe went to Mr. Delco to get the "green light" to ask Ms. Bo Vista out. Seems I reacll Ms. Bo Vista found out about it and was not happy about that!

Peace

I don't think I got the dvd notice but I saw the link on FB. I highly doubt if I can get it anyways.
I think my region also is 2 (or 5).

Thanks for link, Theresa.

Thanks for the link Theresa.

There wasn't a ton of Ryan in last nights episode,in fact he didn't appear until the second half.
He did have some quality scenes however. It was his discovery of something strange with the lollipop that led to a break in the case.

Back