Episode 10x15 - 'No Good Deed' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Montydog13

Montydog13 Victim

Oh yes, it is so endearing. It makes you want to take him and kiss it all better - well that's what I felt after this episode anyway - having cringed for him in the awkward asking her out scene

2. Alessia

Alessia Dead on Arrival

LOL that's exactly What I felt too :lol:

3. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

FINALLY got to watch this eppie. Not too bad.

Random Thoughts:

Was kind of grossed out by the way Henry went.

I also enjoyed Calleigh's interaction with the son at the end. Calleigh's interaction with children of all ages has been pretty good this year and I love the compassionate Calleigh.

How did that guy ever get Walter in that choke hold? H saving the day again:thumbsup:

I loved seeing Joel Murray, and was sorry to see he was the killer. I thought his reason for killing Henry was a little over the top.

Can they have Ryan do more than getting in trouble and awkwardly flirting with the new girl?!!:scream: I think there are better uses for Ryan but the writers still haven't figured that out.:brickwall: Poor Ryan. I agree that Sam seemed to be leading him on. And then the boyfriend comes in.........

Where was Natalia?! Why was Sam there instead of her?! I neither like or trust Sam (I think Theresa was a point that we aren't supposed to like her). Natalia has better chemistry with not only Ryan but the rest of the cast as well. I hope Sam isn't cutting into Natalia's screentime and would love to see her gone soon.

Not too bad and looking forward to next week.