The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by luvspeed, Dec 2, 2011.

1. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

So now we have a new person on The Farm. Should Rick have left him in town or was it the right thing to do? I think Rick was right in saving him, but I think it would be a mistake to let him leave The Farm. What do you think?

2. 915

915 CSI Level One

Well I think that if they were going to kill him they should have just left him. I'm also pissed because of what they did on the last episode! How dare they!! Now I only got three characters I want to live.

3. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

I'm pretty much with you there: for me I'd like to see Daryl, Maggie and Sam Braun... I mean Herschel surviving this. The sadistic side within me will take great pleasure in watching Carl getting infected and going on to bite Lori and Rick. (I think that's one of the few times I've wished death on a kid at all.)

Saying that, thankfully the show seems to be moving in the right direction after a pretty diabolical first half. The first 20 minutes of "Triggerfinger" alone were better than the entirety of the first eight episodes of season 2.

Looks like things are going to get even more interesting too because...
    they're supposedly bumping off another two characters in the upcoming episode.

4. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I mostly agree... except I only want Rick, Glenn and Merle and the black guy (who has had such a small role that I can't even remember his name!) to survive. I'd love if Lori and Carl died and Rick went all Road Warrior! :p

Poor Dale... I bawled like a baby!

5. 915

915 CSI Level One

I want Daryl and Glenn to live. Rick kind of has to since he is basically the main character. I despise Shane right now though, also Lorie bugs me with her stupidity and Carl got Dale killed so I hate the kid offically!

6. 915

915 CSI Level One

^ I assume you meant Daryl not Merle. I also want Daryl and Glenn to live I will be pissed if they kill either one of them! Rick I like and he is basically the main character so he kind of can't die. Also T-Dog is his name I looked it up in my boredom.

I really hate Shane for what he did to Ottis so don't care if he dies. Lorie bugs me with her stupidity and Carl got Dale killed by screwing with that zombie!! So I don't care if they die.

Sorry about the Double Post can somebody delete the first one and keep this one.

7. BabaOReilly

Oh yeah- I always call Darryl "Merle" by mistake. :p

8. 915

915 CSI Level One

I don't make that mistake because I never liked Merle much. Daryl I always kind of liked. Love the fact he doesn't act like he cares about being in the group or being part of it, but we can all tell he does. :)

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Different between Daryl and Merle. Daryl care, Merle don't. Merle didn't care about his brother. He left his brother all by himself when he and his dad both drunk or something. I like Daryl, he is my favorite.

10. BabaOReilly

I'm just terrible with names in general. I do love Darryl though. He's the diamond in the rough on this show, for sure.

11. 915

915 CSI Level One

^Which is what makes him an interesting character to watch grow over the course of the show.

12. BabaOReilly

Whoh, things got interesting! The first 2 thirds of the last ep were pretty boring, but then it got a bit crazy. So I guess this means all you have to do is die to become a zombie now, huh? Wild!

13. 915

915 CSI Level One

Wasn't it always like that though? Anyway I was so worried when Daryle and Glenn went out in the woods to espically since I read that spoiler/rumor. Actually glad Shane is dead.

14. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

I agree! i was actually jumping for joy when they killed Shane. It was bound to happen because you can't have 2 Alpha males. I thought that scene was done beautifully.

15. BabaOReilly

Yeah, adios Shane. Good riddance! :p

If you mean that all you had to do to become a zombie before was die, then, no- you had to be bitten before. It seems you don't even need that anymore. I don't know how that will affect them overall though... maybe people who were simply dead (not zombified) will start rising from the dead- I can't see them crawling out of graves though, if this thing is an airborne-type virus.