Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Lego107

Lego107 Dead on Arrival

welcome. i love jimi hendrix!

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, jimi! ;) Have fun!

3. court_11

court_11 Civilian

So Excited that I found this site!!!!! Glad to be here

4. Smokey

Welcome to the Las Vegas Forum, court_11! Make yourself at home and have fun! :)

5. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Welcome to the forum court 11!!!

6. GrisApprentice

GrisApprentice Victim

Hi, my name is Pat and I'm brazilian and a huge fan of CSI. I've been around this forum for a while, but just now I feel confident to be part of it.

I recognize that my english is not that good, but I'm studying a lot to improve it. I ask for your comprehension and feel free for correct it !

Well, talkin' bout CSI, It just came into my life three ago. But in three years I've watch all the seasons and since Warrick' death I watch at the same time is shown at EUA.

I don't have only one favorite character but Nick, Grissom and Sara got my attention since the beginning, specially Sara.

CSI have changed a lot in the last two years. Some of my favorite character dosent have the attention I think they deserve, but I keep myself wachting specially for Nick, a good character but lately very underrated. Unfortunately. But maybe that will change.

Cheers,

Pat.

7. Smokey

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, Pat! :) Plenty of people here from all over the world, so don't worry about your English. Make yourself at home and have fun! :)

8. Crusader

Crusader Victim

Greetings! I am a Canadian who loves CSI! I haven't been able to get past season eight, since I don't have the DVD seasons for season nine and onward... I definitely don't want to hop into a CSI season midway. I just don't like being out of the loop. Man, I'd better get caught up quick! Still, I love the show, the characters, and pretty much everything about it. Thank you to all the people who make this site possible! Its great to finally be able to be a part of a community who loves it just as much and more that I do!

9. Smokey

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, Crusader! Make yourself at home and have fun! :)

10. Sam_ant_haa

Sam_ant_haa Victim

Hi, my name is Sam, I am from the UK. :D
    I might be a teeny bit obsessed with CSI... (Maaajor understatement ;))
    And i am in love with Nick/George :luvlove:

11. Smokey

Hi Sam! Welcome to the Las Vegas forum! Make yourself at home and have fun! :)

12. coloredszmoke

coloredszmoke Victim

Hi, I'm new here and I want to say hello. I'm from europe and my english is not very good. I love to watch CSI and my favorite character is Greg.

13. Smokey

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, coloredszmoke! Don't worry about your english...we have lots of people here from all different countries! :) Make yourself at home and have fun! :)

14. zlummy

zlummy Victim

Well, I have joined this site last week. I have been a fan for 5 years now. I first came across this show on Spike on Saturday August 2. My favoirte character is Sara Sidle, she just caught my interest. My otp is GSR for life!!!:):)

I wll admit when I first saw a glimpse of this show, it was season 1 ep. 18 "$35K O.B.O" When I saw this man (Grissom) looking up at the rain, I thought it was a movie and switched the channel. I regret that moment still. :brickwall:

15. Smokey

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, zlummy! I also discovered CSI during a Spike TV marathon, although that was many years ago. :) Make yourself at home and have fun! :)