Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

I agree, I really wish we could see something like that. Even if it was something like going down a narrow staircase.

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Something like that would be nice...maybe with DB there and Nick could make some comment about it...kind of like the "Stalker" reference with Catherine in Sqweegel.

3. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

--Edited--
    Sorry, youtube removed the video...
    *finds something constructive to post*
    I really hope they update all the cast credits soon. Finn has been here for 2 episodes and they've already updated hers. How about some new pics for everyone, especially Fox, Eads, Langham, Berman, and Guilfoyle.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Press release for 17.

5. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Episode 12.20 "Altered Stakes"

STORY LINE: The CSI team learns a criminal might get out of prison after the death of a dirty cop reveals the prisoner gave his confession under coercion.

VEGA sexy, handsome, charismatic, a good guy, Vega is a cop who's the son of a dirty cop--and he wants more than anything to work on rectifying the bitter legacy of his father. Attracted to Finlay, who more than returns the favor, Vega volunteers to work without pay on the CSI case involving a criminal sent to jail on his father's watch, who may get out now that Vega's dad was revealed to have coerced his confession.
    MECHANIC, sexy, this mechanic working for Nate in the auto repair shop flirts with Morgan, who's come to check out his hands.

FIRST BASEMAN MALE, Sexy and rugged, an undercover cop. This first baseman playing a cops-CSI baseball game trash talks when Finlay comes up to bat.

PITCHER MALE, Sexy and rugged, an undercover cop. This cop is the pitcher in the softball game between the cops and the CSI's; he yells at Nick that if he leaves, he forfeits.

UMPIRE MALE, overweight, this ump presides over the softball games between the cops and the CSI's.

6. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

I'm surprised the overweight umpire isn't also 'Sexy and Rugged', and the cops name is Vega!? They seriously couldn't think of a different name. I've been waiting for them to show the cops vs CSI baseball since Nick and Metcalf mentioned it. I just hope the ep doesn't turn out to be as cheesy as it sounds.

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Vega is a "cop who's the son of a dirty-cop" - as in the son of Sam Vega (Crime after Crime). I'm still upset about Crime after Crime, Vega was my favorite detective. :(

Should be interesting for Nick between a prisoner getting out that shouldn't be and the connections to Sam Vega who he was good friends with. :thumbsup:

Hopefully we do get to see a little bit of the baseball like we did with the race at the beginning of Dead Ringer. :)

Susan

8. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

At first i thought it was to do with Vega as in Sam Vega's son (which is actually a neat idea) but didn't Vega's son have something to do with Comic books or am i remembering that wrong?

Edit: i just re-read the casting details and saw the bit about a coerced confession a la Crime after Crime. At least this should give us some background as to why Vega became a dirty cop - i still think it should have been Cavaliere!

9. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

So we might get to see the team outside work and play baseball, I like it :)

Meeting Vega's son might give us some closure after Crime After Crime, glad it isn't being forgotten about

10. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

LOL
    I think 'sexy' has replaced 'explosive' in the CSI vocabulary.
    TBH, I prefer sexy. :)
    And I do like baseball, as does Grissom/WP. Any chance of a mention? Nah, I'm delusional.
    But, the episode does sound good. I liked Vega, so I'm interested in his fall from grace.

11. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

I wonder if we'll see Vega again in a flashback for example ?

12. sharp52092

Don't forget BABE :lol:

Yes! Yes! I hope so! :D

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Sounds like another one case episode, which bums me out. In the first half of the season we had almost 2 cases every episode...now we are back to one case per ep. :(

14. sharp52092

Probably, though they don't always release info on the B case so it could still happen

15. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

I have a question : do you know if Jorja is in episodes 17 and 18 ? I know she is in episode 19 for sure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.