Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Hey Ru , don`t worry, we are not trying to diss Cath here or make her look bad, it`s just our opinion on something that is never to going happen. But I´m glad to hear the thoughts of an "unbaised" person, so thank you! :D

God, you took the words out of my mouth, Joy. :lol:

And keep in mind, that Cath has never seen Tina let alone met her, therefore she`s not able to judge the "competition" , but Sara is her college! They`ve known each other for years and I don`t consider them as close homies either ( Eddie`s death, Nesting Dolls fight ) , so it`s a hug difference if the person you love hooks up with a stranger or somebody you know.

PLUS: In this case he`s MARRIED to Tina, not just in a simple relationship that could go down any time, cause in my opinion, marriage is the last step you take with somebody you love and an absolute tabu to interfere.

Absolutely. As soon as she sees that the relationship works and he`s happy, Cath would say: " Hell, I might not like it and I still got strong feelings for him, but there`s nothing I can do!" :cool:

But we should stop talking about Cath`s reaction now, cause this is a Swarrick thread. :D

2. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Look at that, we've become our own mods :lol: :lol:

Anyway, back to Swarrick, I need you guys to help me a bit. I have a vague idea for a new story but nothing concrete yet and I was wondering if you guys could help come up with new story ideas. If I like the idea and decide to write it I promise to credit the person who came up with the idea in the first place. Doesn't that sound good? :lol: :lol: The mention of your name in one of my stories :D
    I'd say that is a offer you guys can't refuse ;)

3. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Hey, better this way, don`t you think? :lol:

Just to remind you, a couple of previous posts back, somebody said that she doesn`t need help, cause she had enough ideas in her head. Mmh......who was it?....can`t remember. :rolleyes:

Ok, so how about their relationship starts with a one nighty out of frustration ? Or.... they are locked somewhere:devil: ,..or he is down , because of his divorce and she trys to cheer him up.... ;) Or Cath and Griss are in a car accident and they comfort each other?

Sorry all of my suggestions sound kinda stupid in my eyes. Just forget them, I keep on thinking.

4. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

They are not cheesy, they actually help me a lot. And I wasn't lying a couple of posts ago about a new story idea that I was planning to write but I'm having some trouble continuing that idea. Reading your thoughts will hopefully trigger my own creativity and get me to start writing!
    So, thanks, hun. I love all your suggestions, why don't you write your own Swarrick story in the future? I'm sure you would do great! You could even write smut ;)

5. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Oh no, I could never write fanfics. I´m not an author, really and my english is not the best, so.........guess it`s better not to start something that`s supposed to fail from the beginning. But my admiration for all you terrific writers is always there. :)

You still gonna credit me? :D

6. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Thanks guys :D I should have another up soon :D

UH-OH! Sara was busted! Wandering eyes- Sara style!

[​IMG]

Mm-hmm :p

7. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I love that one, quoth, it's good to see that Sara has wandering eyes too :lol: :lol:
    Also, yay for the mention of an update soon :D I'm getting Sara/Warrick Chronicles withdraws symtoms!

And Tini, first off, your English is NOT bad. How may times do I have to tell you that? :lol: You never know how good you could be if you don't at least try. My first fanfic it...well...it sucked. If you don't believe me, read it some time. It's horrible, but I improved...somewhat :lol:

8. xscots_lassx

xscots_lassx Witness

Hey all! Hows things?

I was enjoying reading all the discussions you guys have been having, this thread has been jumping :D

Warrick stealing a look this thime
    Warrick looking

and

Touches

Awwww! :)

9. kurdt

kurdt Prime Suspect

Awwww!!
    I like the pic where they're touching....
    :devil:

10. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I love that one too, it really shows the friendship they had at the end of season four :D It's so sweet.

11. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Ok, I´m back! THANK GOOD, cause I missed you guys. So, Joy how is the new story going? Maybe you could tell us some secrets? Do tell, we are curious. :D

Well, that would probably be up to you, hun! :lol:

Hehe.......Really? Come on let me read it...... :lol:

12. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

You wouldn't want to read it, it was also a Buffy story :lol: :lol: But, it is out there on fanfiction.net since I believe that you learn from your mistakes :D

I do have an update on the Swarrick front. I posted this new chapter on fanfiction.net today and like to have as much opinions as I can get since this is my first attempt at angst. And Tini, I wrote angst, A-N-G-S-T, not smut! In case you got all excited by the phrase; this is my first attempt at... :lol: :lol:

Anyway, please, check it out:

Be gentle, people!

13. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Hey, I´m not that shallow!!!!!

Anyway: Great chapter Joy, seems you were born to be an "angst-whore" :lol: It`s going to cost me all my strength, but I will continue to read it, even if that means 1000 tears over a saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ending. Guess it`s useless to talk you into changing the direction of the story? :lol:

By the way, you tryed angst now and it`s great, so the next logically step ( for me ) would be trying to write smut, wouldn`t it? :devil: Remember, you`ll never know how good you can be, if you don´t try it.....your words....your words...

14. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Uhm, yeah, that is pretty useless. But I will keep it short, only two more chapters to go. That's not so bad now, is it? I just had this thought some weeks ago that sometimes life is not all about roses and this story reflects on some of these feelings but no worries, I'm not depressed and I will not write these stories on a regular basis. I just wanted to try something different for a change.

But sorry, I really can't write smut. I have tried it but I just sit there and stare at a blank screen in front of me. I have plenty of naughty idead in my head :devil: but writing them down is a different matter. My muse just leaves me and I sit there like a big idiot staring at my computer screen. It's not a pretty picture :lol: :lol:

15. Megara

Megara Witness

Hi guys !!
    Joyce : There's a problem with the link of your fiction. But if it's " Choices ", I already read it and post a extremly good review on it !!
    I posted the last chapter of " The Underdog " http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2842453/9/ , by Lemonjelly.
    I also made a special request, if anyone of you want to read a Warrick/Sara story with me, please reply !!
    Thanks
    Megara1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.