Slanias Song ( Ryan Wolfe )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ForestAngel, Feb 12, 2012.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OK take as much time as you need.

What're you doing in Clinic?

2. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

My kitten Dusty is getting her operation..

Got ideas for the next chapter

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Is she ok?

Yay great:)

4. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

She'll be sore for a week or so after getting spayed but her stitches will be out the following week...

Ryan's on right now and it's helping with ideas for chapter three

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Did she got injured? sorry for being so curious.

Of course, he's my muse's second best friend and my muse always gets hyper because of Ryan.

6. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

No Dusty's getting fixed so she doesn't have kittens..

Waiting for Ryan to show on screen

7. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Chapter Three

Ryan hoped that they would find Claire alive and to protect her from danger again until three days later, the team got a tip off about Claire and they all went to the location with SWAT to be on the safe side and once at the location the CSIs heard screams and then the sound of a gun shot which spooked Ryan..

Hearing a second gun shot worried Ryan who then entered the hotel closely followed by a member of SWAT close behind in case something happened and once they got near the crime scene, Ryan heard Claire crying and ran towards it and kicked the door in only to find Claire lying on the bed bleeding from the gun shot to her side..

SWAT checked the room only to find the shooter hiding in the closet and he was taken away while Ryan applied gentle pressure to the gun shot wound and Claire winced and painfully said " I saw you in the bar last month." and Ryan nodded and replied " Yeah you did and you've been on my mind since." and Claire replied " So have you."..

Ryan gently lifted Claire up in his arms and carried her out to the waiting paramedics and Ryan watched the paramedics drive off towards Dade Memorial while Ryan hoped that Claire was gonna be ok from her hell but he knew that it would take time and Ryan understood how that felt..

Horatio and the others processed the scene and Horatio tells Ryan " Go to Dade and make sure Claire's ok." and Ryan nodded then picked up his kit and went to the hummer and drove over to Dade Memorial where he found out that Claire was in surgery to have the bullet removed and hearing this made Ryan worry more than ever..

A few long hours had passed and Claire was out of surgery and in ICU when a doctor came to give Ryan some news along with the bullet which he would give to Calleigh in order to find out who owned the gun and get the perp behind bars..

Ryan was allowed to see Claire and once he got to her room, he felt sad at what had happened to her and mentally kicked himself for not seeing the signs but he sat down next to her bed and entwined his hand with her's as a form of comfort that she wasn't alone and Ryan fell asleep when Claire opened her eyes and saw Ryan..

Claire moved her hand that Ryan held and he opened his eyes and saw her then asked " How you feeling?" and Claire replied " Really sore and thank you for saving my life." and Ryan smiled and replied " You're welcome and i was doing my job." and Claire nodded while feeling drawn to Ryan but she didn't know why..

Will the team find the perp? Will Ryan and Claire form more than friendship??

8. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Chapter Four

Claire had found herself being drawn to Ryan and she had no idea why but didn't know if she wanted to find out just yet so she let herself heal up from her injuries that she had gotten from her ordeal, but she asked Ryan " What did the kit say?" and Ryan gently tells Claire what the nurse had found in the kit which upset Claire..

Ryan then sat up next to Claire and held her in his arms and was comforting her when she tells him " Don't go please." and Ryan replies " I'm not going anywhere princess." which surprises Claire and she keeps in close to Ryan who knew that he would protect Claire no matter what it took..

Claire tells Ryan " I feel safe with you but can't figure out why." and Ryan replied " I got that same idea too but we'll work it out." and Claire nodded and closed her eyes while Ryan held her in his arms and he sighed hoping that she was gonna be ok in time..

The team were still trying to find the perp, while Ryan was looking after Claire who was sleeping on Ryan's chest and Claire felt safe and it made her wonder why and she knew that they would talk about it when things are better again..

Ryan had no idea of what he was starting to feel for Claire and he just wanted to protect her like a cherished rose and he watched her sleep in his arms and he gently traced her arm with his fingertips softly and hoped that he would find out what he was starting to feel inside..

A few hours later, Claire was awake and still in Ryan's arms and she sighed feeling safe with him but she wanted to find out why and she knew Ryan did too, when she placed her hand on top of his and held it gently which sent shivers down Ryan's spine but he felt somewhat glad that he'd been her hero..

Claire still held Ryan's hand when he then kissed her but she responded to his kiss which surprised Ryan but he felt glad about that and afterwards, Claire sighed and knew that she too was starting to fall for Ryan but she knew that he could be her soulmate and she adored his looks and his caring side towards her..

Will Ryan and Claire realise what they have started to feel for each other or will they be torn apart??

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Aww. Sweet and cute.

Seemed kinda fast and easy (much easier than it happens on show) they nailed the bad guy, but I guess it was for romance not crime (meaning genres). At least that explains for me.

I see. That was my actual guess.
    How young is she?

10. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

The bad guy hasn't been found yet and things will have a tailspin for a while.

Dusty is six and a half months old.

11. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Chapter Five

Claire realised that she was falling for Ryan which kinda worried her a little bit but on the one hand, she thought if this was a good thing or not but she had to find out one way or another and she also wondered how Ryan felt towards her although she hoped that maybe she'd find out if he tells her..

Ryan had got some fresh air outside and he was thinking over his tingling feelings he'd started to have since he met Claire and after a few long minutes it all became clear to Ryan in more ways than one and it dawned on Ryan, that he'd never felt these feelings before and it made him feel nervous about confessing to Claire..

Back in Claire's hospital room, Claire was up and looking out the window when Ryan returned to see Claire by the window and walked over to her then rested his hand on her shoulder while wondering how he was gonna tell her how he felt about her, which he hoped that Claire felt the same way about him..

Ryan sighs then spoke " I need to talk to you about something." and Claire then replies " What about?", when Ryan sighs then replies " About how i feel about you." which makes Claire turn around to face Ryan and then asks " How do you feel about me?" when Ryan replied " I've realised how i feel about you and i've never felt this way about anyone before or this strongly."

Claire then asks Ryan " Tell me how you feel please?" and Ryan then admits " I've fallen for you and i wanna be with you." when Claire replies " I've fallen for you too and i want to be your's." which makes Ryan smile then leans into Claire and softly kisses her while holding her in his arms as Claire responds to the soft kiss and wraps her arms around Ryan's waist and keeps in close to him..

Ryan and Claire were sitting on the bed together and Ryan was being gentle due to the stitches Claire had in her right side after being shot which made Ryan realise that he would do whatever needed to protect Claire from being hurt again and he didn't want to lose her..

Few days later, Claire was allowed home and she went with Ryan to his condo after collecting some clothes from her place and once at Ryan's place, Claire felt safe with Ryan who was rubbing gel on to her right side softly as he could without hurting her too much and Ryan knew that she meant everything to him..

Will Ryan and Claire's lives change by a shocking revelation??

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

^well obviously the real bad guy not but some minor yes.

^Oh so Dusty's really young then. Didn't know they're doing surgeries at so young age. But probably I didn't know because it's not me who studies as veterinary assistant, my friend is.

Well this chappy kinda calm and peaceful. Guess not for much long.

13. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

^ Yup she's got stitches in her left side which dissolve in for weeks ^

Got some tailspin coming up

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

^^well she's young and happy. scars don't bother animals:lol:

Oh nicey. My muse is still leaving me hang out to dry. But I'm willing to finish sequel and start up new one plus generate ideas for my long-promised WISC story and 'dream fic' which's not coming yet despite Hunger Games books I took from lib'

15. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Yeah this tailspin will last for a while me thinks