Grade 'The Ripple Effect'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Feb 10, 2012.

?

How would you grade The Ripple Effect?

1. A+

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  2. A

12 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. A-

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. B+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. B

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. B-

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  7. C+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. C-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  1. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yeah. In that episode where he was doing Second Life, Stella had to save him. :lol:

2. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

I enjoyed that one too. He has no game lol

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Violet flavored gum? Interesting. I wonder if they make rose petal and lavender flavors (cause the tea for both flavors is good).

LOL at Flack's "Karma is a bitch" to the suspect when he fell down the fire escape.

Loved Danny joking with Lindsay about "cow-tipping" and her teasing him by making him think there was a snake. His reaction, jumping away freaked out was hilarious.

27 million! Wow! Good going, Sid! I was worried that he was gonna say there was something wrong with the pillow and he was being sued or something.

The pen thing was kind of weird LOL.

What did Christine say that food was? Shrimp what? The voices were a bit off in some parts on my station for some reason, so I couldn't understand what she said.

A guy carried a chainsaw just so he could steal a bike? Weird.

Not a bad episode, but I missed Adam.

4. limonite

limonite Victim

I really liked this episode; much better than last week. So Sid got 27 million for his pillow patent? wow, when I saw him all nervous the first thing I thought was a family crisis, or some other personal problem; it never cross my mind that it was going to be something really good!! go Sid!! :thumbsup:

Flack got enough time (IMO) in this episode, and that's always something very good :). His best line? "Karma is a bitch" :lol:

5. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Do you suppose that Mac told Jo about Christine as to who she was or just that she has a restaurant?

6. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Except you try playing a cross-dressing avatar and then having to flirt with your own sex with two of your co-workers looking over your shoulder :lol: I do pretty well in real life, but I think I would have choked if I had been in Mac's place :lol:

7. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

I like Mr. Sinese because he is a true American, he fought for this country, and he has proven in his public life that he is a true, honest, man!