George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #44

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Ladybronco, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Aww sorry ladies for letting you wait this long :( Thanks for sending Nick my way, blackflag :)

Thanks for the pics, fangeorgeEads! And welcome back! :)

Now a theme... theme... theme... :confused: I think I'll go with a little thinking theme... it's won't be that hard, I promise! :lol:

I want opposites... for example... in one pic Nick wears a cap in the other not or in one pic he wears a short sleeved shirt in the other a jacket and so on :)

I hope I explained it well enough :alienblush: Up to 12 in 24 hours as usual.

Be creative! Have fun playing :)

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

4. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Oh my I almost forgot that I have to send Nick on his way! :eek:

But we will make it short and sweet now...

blackflag... love this and this and this :luvlove:

but Jacquie wins Nick because she posted this and this and this :adore:

So enjoy your Nick time, Jacquie :) Thanks for playing!

5. Jacquie

Thanks NickyFan :) Nick has shown up before the snow :)

Lets do a little I Spy :) I Spy 'Friendship'. That's only 10 letters. If you want you can post 2 bonus pics or just post the 10 pics. One post or 2 whatever works best of people :) I should have the winner up in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting while Nick and I snuggle in before the snow hits :devil:

6. blackflag

7. ~fox~

~fox~ Hit and Run

8. Jacquie

Afternoon everyone :)

Nick has said enough of this weather and wants out of here :( WE got about 2-4cm of snow but it's a little on the cold side today. Cold but Sunny :)

I guess Nick is going back to visit blackflag :) So many good pics to choose from but I think you already know I like the peacocking one :guffaw: So congrats on winning blackflag, Nick should be there shortly :) Enjoy :devil:

9. blackflag

Season 6 ~ Poppin Tags :)

We got what couldn't even be called a dusting of snow instead of the 1 to 3 inches they predicted and sunshine that we weren't supposed to be getting. Other than that we're at 35 degrees going down to a high of 26 tomorrow. I'm not sure it's what Nick is looking forward to but I'll take him anyways! ;)
    I saw 'Friendship' and was practically jumping up and down because there was a 'P'. :guffaw: I had no idea what else I was going to put up, but I knew what the 'P' was going to be. :lol:

Next theme:

I'm going to make you do a little I-Spy on the weekend. An I-Spy with 'Nick Stokes'. You can add 2 to make 12 or leave it at 10. :) Happy hunting Jacquie and anyone else who wants to play. :) Off I go to enjoy myself with my guest. :devil:

Susan

10. Jacquie

11. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

12. blackflag

I'm early, but I'm bored so I'm posting the winner. :p

Your runner up is Princess with a nice helping of chocolate. YUMMY! :drool: :drool: :drool:

[​IMG]
    Jacquie with the irrestable smirk and the couch that I was not expecting when I clicked on it. (was expecting Rashomama :lol:). Enjoy your time with Nick, Jacquie. Needless to say he was hoping to go somewhere with a warmer climate next (wasn't too pleased with our 11 degrees and -3 windchill) but, well ...

... I know you'll keep him warm! :devil:

Susan

13. Stokes626

Stokes626 Witness

Alrighty ladies, it's request time again. :lol:

I've been watching CSI on Spike and its season 6 at the moment. And although i prefer the "clean cut" looking Nick, after watching the first half of that season, i'm kinda liking the long "swishy" hair look, as i call it on our man. He looks quite :drool:

And even though he looked good back then with the long hair, i'm not digging George growing his hair long again. I liked it then because he was younger and can pull it off. Now, no offense, but it doesn't look as good as it did then. I still love you George! Don't hate me for saying that!

Anyway, so I'm requesting some season 6 Nick with the long hair.

Thanks in advance! :)

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Sorry to disappoint you, Stokes626, but here are some pics from last night. ;)

One
    Two

"The first award of the night was the Pioneer Arts and Activism Award presented to actor Peter Gallagher by CSI star and personal friend George Eads."

15. Jacquie

I was thinking of the Rashomama couch when I posted that one as well :)

Thanks blackflag :) Nick has shown up here nicely bundled up :) It's not as cold here and we may actually get above freezing tomorrow :)

So new theme :) after several thinking themes I think we all need a rest from the thinking themes :lol: so I think I'll go with Open Nick please. Up to 12 pics and I should have the winner up in about 24 hours. Happy hunting blackflag and anyone else who wishes to join in :)

and now for Stokes626 some season 6 long hair

wrapper in a box scene :lol:
    long hair and suit
    and a side order of sunnies

thanks Smokey for the pics :) is that a little bit of scruff in the second picture :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.