George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

So. Freakin'. Adorable! :adore:

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Try this. Shane made it available to all. :) (Thanks Shane)

Susan

3. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

That one worked. He is adorable, isn't he. What a great little interview. I would love for him to guest star on Blue Bloods.

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

thank you blackflag and Shane.

Loved it.

Texas Twang :adore:

Peacocking :guffaw:

Loved it.

thanks George :)

5. SwedishNickyFan

SwedishNickyFan Victim

Yay. I saw it! Thank you blackflag and Shane!

Aw. Could he be any cuter? :adore:

~Suzy

6. ~fox~

~fox~ Hit and Run

That was sweet! I'm glad he did that. :thumbsup:

...and I love it when he talks about his wife! (like when he got all choked up on the Talk :luvlove:) He is SO in love! That's a rare thing of beauty, and I am so happy for them both.

7. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Love the fun spoiler pictures of Nick. It looks like he likes to have fun on the set.

8. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Holy, can Nick rock the turtleneck.

9. Smokey

One of my favorite looks for him...especially dark ones like that! :adore: I'll need to cap this one for sure! :drool:

He had a few key scenes tonight, but overall the episode felt too "put so and so here and so and so here and throw him over there and don't forget to give so and so a scene". I like it better when they have two solid cases that have specific CSIs working on them.

That said...loved the Nick and Hodges scene. :lol:

10. ~fox~

~fox~ Hit and Run

^^I agree, Smokey, I thought the placings sometimes seemed random. With that said though, I do think they all have great rapport with each other, and I think we get a different dynamic with each pairing. (I love how Nick pokes fun at/with Hodges, and Morgan is tough but lovable like Sara...)

Since I'm re-watching all the seasons on dvd, I'm loving the character progressions of everyone. I feel we come to know a little more about each of them...but it's kind of sad that, although I am enjoying this season IMMENSELY, I just don't get that feeling with the "old" characters, especially Nick. I don't feel like I've learned anything new about him this season.

It feels like mostly one-liners. In the old seasons we'd get to see him really working the cases, wrestling with all the facts and details, and through that we'd learn something about his personality or a particular viewpoint he holds. I'm getting that from the others, but not Nick so far this season.

I know that there were reasons he wasn't as present at the start of this season, and I know there are more episodes to come. I just miss the depth of Nick Stokes...he's such a great character that you root for.

11. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I completely agree with you fox - we aren't learning anything about Nick anymore. He seems to be in the background this season, which is a shame. It's as if the writers don't know what to do with him.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

He had the best line last night, I thought. Him chuckling when talking to Hodges and then saying he couldn't talk to him while Hodges was behind that dress cause it looked like he was wearing it... that had me in stitches. I was in a bad mood cause my laptop is giving me problems and that line eased my bad mood quite a bit. :) Of course the scene of him and Greg talking about Catherine helped too. It's nice to know they're missing her. She was a big presence in their lives for 12 years, so that was nice to see.

13. Smokey

^ I know! :lol: I was thinking that before Nick even said it...that it looked like Hodges was wearing the dress. And then he moved on to the next one and had his head right on it. :lol: I do like Hodges. :)

14. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I do love when Nick and Hodges have scenes together. They are always entertaining.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute