** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, way too much.

THIS SO MUCH! There are so many things they could have done instead that would have been different. They could have had the Navarros or someone go after the team's relatives and then have Ryan show up to a crime scene and recognize the vic as a relative.... but instead they use the same scenario they've used before and the last time they used this scenario was only two seasons ago!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
  2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

He could be jailed a good deal of the time.

It seems Ryan has something to do with or is accused of murder every other season.

Of course the finale could be totally different by the time it airs. If someone is going to die,I'm voting for Sam, Ryan liked her and she may have had something to do with the mishandled evidence.

3. GregNickRyanFan

And addendum to the above:

Or they could have had a RELATIVE of Ryan's (maybe Uncle Ron) be the one accused of murder this time instead of Ryan for the third frickin' time. :scream:

4. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I too thought it looked like New York. Interesting time to do a flashback if they are going to work with Horatio's background.

Wow... this should be an interesting finale! Wouldn't it be great if O'Shay was the murder victim? :devil:

5. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Wtf, writers? You HONESTLY can't think of ANYTHING else to involve Ryan in unless he's getting in trouble? This is just stupid now and I'm kind of pissed about it. Yea as a Ryan fan I'm happy something is happening to him but way to make him look bad yet again. I think it's been proven time and time again that Ryan isn't a bad guy, wouldn't murder anyone, wouldn't betray Horatio, etc. :rolleyes: Does it need to happen AGAIN?

Especially if he's "denying being drunk" then that's implying he's drinking now too? Gambling was bad enough. Argh.

6. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I don't really mind Ryan being accused again... :devil: I'm just curious to see who gets killed. Samantha? O'Shay? Also, Calleigh's adopting Austin North?! :eek: Wonder if this means that her and Eric will be back together...about time. To be honest, I wouldn't mind the E/C romance coming back...the show is ending soon (either this season or the next)...we need some closure for those two...

7. GregNickRyanFan

It was only TWO SEASONS AGO when Ryan was last accused/suspected of murder. You would think they wouldn't use this same type of scenario again this soon. And it would be less repetitive if they'd pick someone else for a change instead of always Ryan. This show needs new writers... badly.

8. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Calleigh is adopting the North kids... And now she and Eric are probably going to get back together to be one big happy family. This is looking like a series finale more every day.

9. fanilowchick

More 10.19 Spoilers

Calleigh and Delko fans, we know you have all been waiting this season for those two lovers to get together once and for all. Today I can treat you with some spoilers that just came in. As we posted in our earlier spoilers Austin North and his sister are back for Adams written and directed Episode "At Risk". Not only are they in Adam's upcoming episode, they will also be included in the finale but this time to get adopted by someone we adore so much, Calleigh. There’s only one hitch - Calleigh is single and the adoption officer is pretty rigid about this rule. So guess who steps in to help her with this predicament? Yes! Eric. All I can say is that Calleigh was successful in adopting the kids because of Eric and that he reassured her that she is not alone in this.

• Ryan is in trouble again when he was accused of killing the star witness.

• A member of the team betrays them but justice was served at the end.

10. GregNickRyanFan

Samantha? It better be her!

McDowell's character was a lawyer, right? So I'm guessing he along with Navarro senior or Esteban's grandma and possibly O'Shay as well are behind setting the team up to look dirty, especially setting Ryan up. Cause it sounds like Ryan gets drugged and placed at the crime scene. I'm guessing maybe Sam is involved too. She knows Ryan is into her, so maybe she invites him for a drink and drugs him and McDowell's character and the others do the rest.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

There seems to be quite a lot going on in that finale. Hope it's not too rushed.

12. fanilowchick

I hope so too. The season 10 premiere was an excellent example (in my opinion) of putting a lot of different plot points into one episode without it feeling overwhelming.

13. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

I hate to say this, but it is starting to look like a series finale and not just a season finale.

Many people have theorized that the Calleigh/ Eric situation would only be resolved at the end of the series (which is why the E/C fans have been strung along so long) as TPTB did not want to "burden" the show with a permanent relation between two many characters.

They were saying that the Navarros would have the last laugh and now you are saying justice will prevail in the end. That sounds like they have gotten the word and are changing things to give the fan their happy ending to the series as opposed to a major cliffhanger.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Last season,CSI:NY came up with a finale that could serve as a season or series finale. Miami may be doing the same for season 10 ,writing a finale that could serve as both if need be.

15. GregNickRyanFan

There is another possibility. It's possible that Emily may have decided to be on the show less (to spend time with her daughter) and Cal adopting kids may be the way the writers put in to have her be absent sometimes (kind of like Lindsay on NY was absent in some episodes and people figured she was with her kid). I'm not saying this is what's happening, I'm just saying its a possibility.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.