Miami's Best Season

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by calleighspeedle, Nov 28, 2011.

?

Best Season of CSI Miami?

1. Season 1

15 vote(s)
    27.8%
  2. Season 2

16 vote(s)
    29.6%
  3. Season 3

22 vote(s)
    40.7%
  4. Season 4

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. Season 5

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. Season 6

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  7. Season 7

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  8. Season 8

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  9. Season 9

14 vote(s)
    25.9%
  10. Season 10....so far

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Season 2, for me. Excellent chemistry with the cast, a variety of storylines (which were for the most part, distributed among everyone), and there seemed to be more of a balance between fun and seriousness. There are very few episodes I disliked in season 2 ('The Oath', and 'Complications', basically) and the finale left me excited for what lay ahead more than any other finale I've seen so far.

Oh, and Speed. :p Not gonna lie.

:lol:

Coming in at a close second is probably season 8, because I rather enjoyed the breath of fresh air that the writers tried to inject into the show with the introduction of Jesse, Walter, and Tom. I know they weren't everyone's cup of tea, but I felt that the show was brought back to what I loved about it in the first place with their inclusion.

2. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

I went with the standards 1, 2, 3 and 8 (but if I had to highlight, it would've been season 2). I don't know, the team chemistry seemed to be tighter ( they actually cared for each other and GASP, showed it!)and the cases were not only enjoyable, but had the science factor too. The show didn't become questionable until after season three when everything from plotlines...to canon...to visual effects(someone played around with flares waaaay too much)...to characterizations started to trend downward. The team lost their way after Speedle's death and took five seasons to find themselves again ( enter Walter, Jesse and Tom). Bringing those three on board brought back the team camaradire-something we haven't seen since season 2. Time has definitely played havoc on the show but no one can say it hasn't been entertaining:D

3. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I'll go with Season 1, which had the Original Team. CSI: Miami hasn't really been the same after Speedle was killed, but at least we had the original cast & chemistry. :cool:

I love the show to death, but let's be brutally truthful here: hasn't the show gone a little downhill, season after season--due to writers, directors, storylines, cast changes, special effects, etc.? :wtf:

Can we ever get that magic back? :)

4. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

Season 3, for me. There were a lot of interesting episodes and I really liked the addition of Ryan Wolfe.

5. spunky86

spunky86 Hit and Run

I chose season 6 because I liked the continuity from Eric's injury in season 5. Seasons 3,5 and 9 were also some good seasons.

6. Syikien

Syikien Civilian

Season 9 for me. Because 1. The team really work hard in re-capturing all the fugitives. 2. More screen time for my fave female character Natalia Boa Vista - Love her acting!!!

7. British_CSI

British_CSI Civilian

I'm going to choose 2.3 and 5 as they're all good.

8. nadine77

nadine77 Civilian

here in Germany season 9 was interrupted. goes further in March. for me best season yet :thumbsup:

9. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

seasons 3 and 4 were my favorite, because I thought the plot/cases were the best during those seasons and also because I love Ryan. :)

10. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Season 1. I liked the darker cases and the original characters and the Latin music. I'm really liking this season too, though. It's definitely a return to form.

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Well for me it was season 3 because of Ryan's addition. I immediately fell for the character (and actor as well). Not much I can recall from earlier seasons (it's been ages since I last saw season 1 or 2 and we didn't get reruns).

Also season 4 was in my fav list (Ryan oh Ryan). Dunno but it was fun for my liking (Nailed).

I 'little' disliked season 5's end part (started to hate Stetler).
    Season 6 was kinda amis for me (not much Ry).

I liked only few episodes outta season 7 (you know why).

Season 8 was rather enjoyable. Ryan finally got friends (yay Jesse and Walter). I really enjoyed Jesse as an interesting character (also nice to see Eddie again after so long time) and Walter teasing Ryan. Also addition of Tom was rather laughable.

Season 9 was my next fav though it got parted at the beginning of summer until September (not only Germans, Latvians too). But I liked it because it more looked like the show's earlier days (and Ryan of course *sheds tear for Jesse*)

Aand season 10... Episode 2 *laughs off socks* and 3 *flying Ryan* LOL.
    Seen only like 6 epi's so far (darn hiatus) but now hopefully back on regular schedule (vampire episode on Tuesday).

12. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

I like the season where Tim Speedle got shot and Mr. Wolfe came in off the police force beat to take the place of Mr. Speedle. There was a part that Mr. Wolfe was told to by Lt. Horatio Caine to go out and work a murder case, and that was his way of telling Officer Wolfe he had got the job as a detective. I think that was Season 3, form what I understand. I have Seasons 1-8 on DVD, but it's been a while since I have watched the earlier seasons.

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

If I had any DVD at all I'd want seasons 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9 and 10. Though I probably would want the whole set of all seasons, first two as well because I've seen 'em only once (needless to mention the most rerun-ed season has been season 7 and 6 since season 8 has been rerun-ed only once with s5 and probably s4 along).

And I can't get any DVDs because they're simply none in this country (or at least supermarkets in Latvia don't support popular tv shows aside occasional CM or 24 season set).
    My hopes are still up to library's gallery but I better not dwell into empty hopes...

14. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Just in my opinion, the worst season was Season 8. People where made at CBS and the argument between them and Eric Delko. They brought in Jesse, but I feel that he had only a small fan base. It seemed liked in mid season, Mr. Delko got on the producers best side, and got back in. They didn't need to run off Jesse. I'm sure they made plenty of money to pay him and keep him on. Now that have this new girl dectective and she maybe working for peanuts just to get to be on a CSI show.

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Yeah, no offence, but Eric's fans are lot more than Jesse's because Eddie isn't mega-popular actor so his fanbase is smaller.
    But in my country we got several tv shows with Eddie and so I was pleasantly surprised seeing him on the show after some years off(my)screen. That's why I was in the minority group who liked Jesse.
    And because he and Walter was such a good friends to Ryan who seemed still hadn't true friends (except maybe Nat) at lab.
    And the trio really had the chemistry.
    That's why season 8 for me was good. Not that I particulary liked character attics (really disliked 'dumb' Ryan) or some other cheesiness they provided.

Season 9 was so much better (though still can't figure why they (tv3 in my country) got so 'explosive' about MMIH episode that got nearly every free commercial spot whole ¡week! before the episode:confused: it was like they suddenly went 'tweeties' about Ryan being so rubbish at undercover or some heated Ryan fan got to the buttons in studio and just couldn't stop enjoying the promo).

I just so hope to get full DVD set one day. I don't care if my DVD player will be alive by then or if I will get laptop in that future. I just need to get my fav tv show (don't care if I'd need to ask mom's cousin to try and get them in UK).